Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, corn bread muffins. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Corn Bread Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Corn Bread Muffins is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook corn bread muffins using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Corn Bread Muffins:
- Make ready 1 Cup Flour
- Make ready 1 cup Yellow Cornmeal
- Take 2-3 Cups granulated Sugar
- Take 1 teaspoon Salt
- Take 3 1/2 Teaspoons baking powder
- Prepare 1/3 Cup Cooking Oil or melted Butter
- Make ready 1 large Egg
- Get 1 Cup Milk
Instructions to make Corn Bread Muffins:
- Grease a 9 inch cake pan, or 24 Muffin tray, and set aside. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees(200 degrees or gas mark 6)
- Add all dry ingredients to a large bowl and mix well using a hand whisk.
- Make a well in the center and pour the Oil, Milk and eggs. Stir until the mixture comes together with no lumps.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 20-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown, and a toothpick,inserted, comes out clean.
- Can be made into Muffins(24 ?). Or into smaller cake tins, only 10-15 minutes for the Muffins and 15-20 minutes for in between sizes.!!
- Mine rose well, but sunk when cooling! Tasted awesome though! Haha, Not everything I cook comes out perfect! I may pour this onto baking trays as Cookies next time!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food corn bread muffins recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!