Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, potted shrimp. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potted Shrimp is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Potted Shrimp is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook potted shrimp using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Potted Shrimp:
- Get 200 grams Brown shrimp
- Prepare 150 grams Unsalted butter
- Take 1 Bay leaf
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Allspice
- Take 1 Cayenne pepper
- Get 2 Lemon wedges
- Prepare 1 pinch Salt and white pepper
- Make ready 2 Brown bread, thin slice
Instructions to make Potted Shrimp:
- Heat the butter and bay leaf in a saucepan, do not burn the butter!
- Add the cayenne pepper, salt and pepper, allspice and heat for further 1 minute.
- Add the shrimp and simmer on low for 4-5 minutes.
- Transfer to a ramekin. This can be eaten hot or cold, traditionally cold when the butter has set but I prefer it hot.
- Serve with the lemon wedge and brown bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food potted shrimp recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!