Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, garden salad with miso ginger dressing. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook garden salad with miso ginger dressing using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing:
- Make ready For the salad:
- Prepare 1 (12 ounce) bag of mixed salad greens of choice
- Take Optional:
- Get 1 small carrot, julienned, if you like
- Take cherry tomatoes
- Prepare sliced cucumber
- Take For the dressing:
- Take 2 Tablespoons minced ginger
- Take 1 medium carrot, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Get 1/2 a medium onion, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- Get 2 Tablespoons Japanese miso or light colored Korean dwenjang
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon soy sauce
- Make ready 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Make ready 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Take 1 Tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- Get 2-2.5 Tablespoons sugar
- Take 2-3 Tablespoons water
- Take 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare optional 3 Tablespoons mayo if you like a creamier dressing
Instructions to make Garden Salad with Miso Ginger Dressing:
- Put all dressing ingredients in a blender, start off on a low setting for the first 10 seconds or so to prevent splatter, then turn to puree setting and blend until there are no remaining chunks of ginger, carrot or onion. Adjust seasoning if needed and whiz for another 20 seconds or so to make sure the seasoning is evenly distributed.
- Arrange salad veg on serving dish and drizzle with dressing or serve dressing on the side. Enjoy! :)
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can also be good for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a great alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s not hard to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food garden salad with miso ginger dressing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!