Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, porcini mushroom tagliatelle. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook porcini mushroom tagliatelle using 17 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Porcini Mushroom Tagliatelle:
- Take Sauce
- Take 20 grams dried porcini mushrooms
- Prepare pinch black pepper
- Get pinch salt
- Prepare 40 ml double cream
- Prepare 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Get 100 grams mushrooms
- Take 1 clove garlic
- Make ready 2 tsp thyme
- Take 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 200 ml hot water
- Take 3 slice smoked streaky bacon
- Get Tagliatelle
- Make ready 100 grams 00 pasta flour
- Make ready 60 grams semolina
- Get 1 eggs
- Make ready 2 egg yolks
Instructions to make Porcini Mushroom Tagliatelle:
- Soak the porcini mushrooms in hot water. Boiling is ok but slightly cooler is better.
- Mix together the pasta ingredients in a bowl with your hand until a dough is formed.
- Knead for a few minutes until approaching smooth. Better to be quick and not knead enough than to let dough dry out.
- Wrap dough in clingfilm and set aside for at least 15 mins. 30 is better.
- Place a large pan of salted water on the heat to boil for the pasta
- Heat a griddle or tepan to medium/low heat
- Slice the fresh mushrooms and place on the griddle to slowly dry and colour. No oil.
- Roll out and cut the pasta to the desired shape. Tagliatelle recommended
- Add the olive oil to a large frying pan, ideally high sided
- Fry the bacon over a medium/high heat until crisp and bacon fat is released
- Slice the garlic and add to the pan with the thyme
- Add the porcini mushrooms- chop them first if they are not already small
- Add the griddled mushrolms
- Add most of the porcini soaking water (don't add all as the last bit may be gritty)
- Allow the water to come to a simmer
- Blitz the tomatoes in a blender and add to the pan
- Bring the sauce to the boil, reduce heat to medium and add the cream to the centre. Do not stir. See pic
- When the cream in the centre is bubbling, the sauce is cooked and can be stirred
- Cook the pasta for 2 mins or until floating on the surface. Add to the sauce and toss together and serve
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. Foods such as beans and berries are very good. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole food grains and nuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t ever have to worry about your weight again. Adopting a green living meal plan will offer you precisely what you need for good health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food porcini mushroom tagliatelle recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!