Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mughlai karahi gosht. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Kadhai Gosht or Karahi Gosht is a Mughlai dish with it's flavourful spicy gravy is a Unique tasty recipe cooked using various spices and the Aroma it gives. Aap mutton, goat ya aapkay pasandida gosht kay saath bana.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook mughlai karahi gosht using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mughlai karahi Gosht:
- Get 1.5 kg lamb cuts, on/or off the bone
- Get 6 garlic roughly chopped
- Take 1 1/2 inch fresh ginger, roughly chopped
- Get 5 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 500 g tomatoes, thinly sliced
- Take 200 g onions, thinly sliced
- Take 1 1/2 tsp chilli powder or mild paprika
- Get to taste Salt
- Get 3 tbsp greek yogurt
- Make ready 2 tsp coriander powder
- Take Pinch turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp cumin seeds, coarsely crushed
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black pepper, coarsely crushed
- Make ready 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Take 2 Green chillies, slit lengthways (optional)
- Prepare 1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- Take 1 tbsp fresh mint leaves, chopped
- Make ready 1/2 inch ginger slivers for garnish
Instructions to make Mughlai karahi Gosht:
- Add the lamb to a bowl. Crush the garlic and ginger into a coarse paste and then add to the lamb. Rub into the lamb well and allow to sit for atleast one hour, preferably overnight in the refrigerator for better flavours.
- In a large heavy based saucepan heat the olive over a medium heat. Add the marinated lamb chunks and fry for 5-6 minutes stirring well to seal the meat. - - - In this step because the lamb had so much fat on it when I cut it as I used a shoulder I actually fried the fat and used some of it instead of olive oil to give it better flavour. I also added the lamb bone into the pan to add more flavour.
- Add the sliced tomatoes and cook for a further 8 minutes or until the tomatoes begin to breakdown and soften.
- Add the onions and chilli powder or if using paprika, stir well and continue to cook for a further 3-4 minutes. Season to taste.
- Lower the heat and allow to simmer with the lid on for 30 minutes stirring half way through.
- Add the Greek yogurt to a small bowl and then add the coriander powder, turmeric, cumin and black pepper.
- Add the mixture to the lamb. Stirring well making sure the yogurt does not curdle. Continue cooking for 45-50 minutes over a low heat with the lid half over the pan. Stir occasionally making sure it doesn't stick to the bottom of the pan.
- Turn the heat off and while it's still warm add the garam masala, fresh coriander, mint leaves and slivers of ginger.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. If you eat the foods in this list, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a good eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
Mughlai Karahi Gosht Recipe in Urdu Hindi - RKK Ye hai meri mughlai karahi gosht ki recipe. Aap mutton, goat ya aapkay pasandida gosht kay saath bana. Mutton Mughlai Karahi is a delicious recipe made using Mutton cooked along with lots of onions and tomatoes along with a dash of various spices plus crushed. Kadhai Gosht or Karahi Gosht is a Mughlai dish with it's flavourful spicy gravy is a Unique tasty recipe cooked using various spices and the Aroma it gives. This Mughlai dish is one of our favorite dishes! It is traditionally cooked and even served in a wok-like dish called a Kadhai. Serve Kadhai Gosht with hot Chapatis (Indian flatbread) or Naans. Karahi gosht recipe or Kadhai Gosht Recipe is a delicious and easy to make dish. However today I am going to show you the Pakistani version. Mutton karahi, also known as mutton kadai, is one of the popular Pakistani and a North-Indian dish, noted cox of its spicy taste! It is best served with hot tandoori or roghni naan & salad. Achari Mutton Karahi: English - Urdu Recipe. Ingredients Garnish with ginger flaks and serve. Kadai Chicken is also known as gosht karahi and kadai chicken is a Pakistani and North Indian dish noted for its spicy taste and usage of capsicum. Peshawari Karahi Gosht is a dish from the eastern states of Pakistan full of spices and masala. It goes well with naan or rice. Learn here how to make Peshawari Karahi Gosht. Mughlai Chicken is a restaurant style, north Indian recipe with a creamy, dark brown onion Mughlai to me also meant hours in the kitchen sauteeing, grinding, and basically living there for five hours. Dhaba Karahi Gosht recipe is one of the most desi roadside Karahi recipes which have a very unique taste. It is almost available at every restaurant in Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad. how to make karahi gosht, tamatar karahi gosht recipes pakistani, karahi gosht recipe in hindi, tamatar karahi gosht recipe in urdu, http.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food mughlai karahi gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!