Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti:
- Take For the chicken marinade
- Take 1 large chicken breast
- Make ready 1 tsp french yellow mustard
- Prepare 1/2 tsp olive oil
- Make ready 1 tsp dark soy sauce
- Get 1 tsp lime juice
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1 garlic clove, minced
- Take Freshly ground salt and pepper
- Get For the rest
- Get 1/2 bulb fennel, sliced into long chunks
- Get 40 g wholewheat spaghetti
- Make ready 1/2 small courgette, (around 60g) sliced into 1inch discs
- Prepare 30 g Philadelphia light cream cheese
- Take 80 g mushrooms (any sort) thickly sliced
- Get 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Mustard Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Spaghetti:
- First, Marinate the chicken in the sauce (you can leave the chicken to marinate for a maximum of 6 hours, any longer and the acid will break down the proteins). Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Pat your chicken breast dry with kitchen paper before placing in the bowl and thoroughly coating. Leave in the bowl to marinate.
- When you're ready to eat, Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan. Take the marinated chicken breast out of the bowl and shake off any excess sauce before placing onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper or foil. There will still be some of the sauce left in the bowl, roll your prepared Fennel and courgette in this and place around the chicken breast. Place onto the middle shelf of the oven and bake for 18-20 minutes or until the chicken is just cooked through (74 degrees C on a meat thermometer)
- Around 5-8 minutes into the chicken/veg cooking time, put your pasta into a saucepan of boiling water and boil for 10 minutes. Place your sliced mushrooms onto a non-stick pan and heat through until just softened, this will take around 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low on the mushrooms and stir in your cream cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. When the pasta is cooked, pop a tiny splash of the pasta water into the mushroom/sauce mix if you need to loosen the sauce a little before draining and adding the pasta to the mix. Take off the heat while you take your chicken/veggies out of the oven.
- Pop the pasta/mushroom mix onto a plate and place the chicken and veg on top. Serve straight away and enjoy!
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. To start, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Be sure to eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. By eating these superfoods every day, you should not have to worry about any weight gain problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you decide to eat the green living way. Your immune system will be much improved, and your body is likely to ward off diseases. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food mustard chicken with creamy mushroom spaghetti recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!