Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious. Stir in the chickpeas and chopped coriander. Start with half the potatoes, then half the aubergine, onions and tomatoes.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- Prepare 2 medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes
- Get 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri
- Take Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper
- Prepare And salt this is for aubergine
- Prepare Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green
- Prepare Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli
- Prepare 1 tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt
- Make ready TEMPERING the lentils
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn
- Take Mustard seeds
- Get 3 tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie
Instructions to make Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe:
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery)
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Why not include a few beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole grains are a few other superfoods to add. In addition, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By eating these superfoods regularly, you should eliminate any weight problems. Green living offers you a solid eating plan, with all of the correct ingredients for better health. You will find that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by adopting healthy eating habits right now.
Aubergine or eggplant recipes are the best vegan recipes out there, Some people thing plant-based vegan food is not the tastiest cooking. Start with half the potatoes, then half the aubergine, onions and tomatoes. Finish with the rest of the potatoes, arranging them neatly on top. Stir in the chickpeas and chopped coriander. Meera Sodha's sweet potato and aubergine massaman curry: mix and match the veg to suit your mood and what's in the cupboard. Photograph: Louise Hagger for the Guardian. Mauritian-style mashed aubergine or eggplant with potato is thinly sliced aubergine braised in a skillet until they disintegrate into a flavourful puree. Potatoes and aubergines is a lovely combination for a curry. It's quick and economical dish as these vegetables are readily available in all supermarkets and vegetable stalls. A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice. This can be a vegan curry if you replace the butter with oil. Sweet potatoes and eggplant are boiled in creamy coconut milk and seasoned with green curry and lime in this traditional vegan Indian dish. Keep scrolling to get the full recipe for this pressure cooker curry with How to make pressure cooker curry with potato & aubergine A quick and easy Aubergine & Sweet Potato Yasai Curry recipe, from our authentic Japanese cuisine collection. Find brilliant recipe ideas and cooking tips at Gousto. Chicken saj with mushroom, potato, tomato, aubergine and flatbread. Top view of chicken saj with, pepper, aubergine, tomatoes, potatoes and flatbread. This Community Recipe was uploaded by the user nat. Add to the skillet and sauté for some minutes. Once cooked add sugar and chopped coriander. Serve it with rice or roti.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food aubergine with potato & lentils (aalu baigan dal) #mommasrecipe recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!