Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, peas chaat. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peas chaat using 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peas Chaat:
- Take 500 gm fresh Peas
- Prepare 1 inch chopped ginger
- Take 1 chopped green chilli
- Make ready 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Prepare 2 cloves
- Get 1 inch cinnamon
- Make ready 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 black cardamom
- Take 1/4 tsp cumin seeds
- Get 1/8 tsp asafoetodia
- Get 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1/8 tsp sugar
- Take 1 pinch turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp coriander powder
- Make ready 1 tsp mango powder
- Get 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Take 1 tbsp desi ghee
- Prepare For Garnishing
- Take 1 tomato
- Take 50 gm Paneer
- Get 2 tbsp tamarind chutney
- Get 2 tbsp bhujia (sev)
Instructions to make Peas Chaat:
- Collect all ingredients in a try or plate.
- Chopped tomato and Paneer separately. Keep aside.
- Heat desi ghee in non stick pan on medium heat. Shallow fry the Paneer pieces until turns into light golden.
- On medium flame heat oil in a pressure cooker. Add cinnamon, bay leaf, black cardamom, cloves, cumin and asafoetodia. When whole spices cracked, add ginger and green chilli fry for a while on low flame.
- Now add peas, saute for a minute. Mix all the spices except mango powder and garam masala. (Sugar and turmeric powder have been mixed to retain the natural colour of peas)
- Add 1 tbsp of water and close the cooker's lid. Turn off the heat, when a whistle blows in the cooker.
- When steam released, open the cooker's lid. Mix mango powder and garam masala. Now put the cooked peas in the plate.
- Serve 'Peas Chaat' as per desired form. Firstly, take the 2 tbsp peas in a clay plate or any type of plate or bowl. Now garnish with tamarind chutney, bhujia, tomato and Paneer pieces and coriander leaves.
- Peas Chaat is ready to serve. Repeat the same method for all servings. Enjoy!!
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try to add several green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Additionally, you have to have yogurt, soy, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living gives you a good diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food peas chaat recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!