Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, grilled meat balls and caramelised sweet onions. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have grilled meat balls and caramelised sweet onions using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Meat Balls and Caramelised Sweet Onions:
- Make ready 300 gr beef mince (or lamb or pork)
- Prepare 1 large onion (grated)
- Prepare 1/2 cup fine chopped parsley
- Make ready 1/4 cup bread crumbs
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cummin powder
- Get 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp mild chilli powder
- Get 1 sweet onions (julienne chopped)
Instructions to make Grilled Meat Balls and Caramelised Sweet Onions:
- Mix all ingredients except julienne chopped onions in a deep bowl.
- Make elips shapes with your hand and heat the grill pan or barbecue.
- Cook both sides of meat balls and don't close it with any lid.
- Place in a plate the meatballs and put sweet onion in same hot pan, keep stirring until they get brown (you can add some brown sugar). Enjoy! 😊
These sorts of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food grilled meat balls and caramelised sweet onions recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!