Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, dabba gosht. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. Dabba Gosht is a Eid recipe you must have in your family feast. Chicken Dabba Gosht is a rare, exquisite, delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have dabba gosht using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Dabba Gosht:
- Prepare 400 gm meat beef/ muton
- Get 1 cup macroni
- Prepare 1 big onion
- Get 6 green chillies
- Make ready 1 tb ginger garlic paste
- Make ready 1 ts salt
- Prepare 1/2 ts cummin seed
- Take 2 tb poppy seed
- Prepare 2 tb melon seed or kajoo
- Get 1 ts garam masala powder
- Get 2 tomatoes
- Take 1 capsicum
- Take 4 tb hara dhanya / coriander leaves
- Make ready 6 tb ghee
- Take 4 tb oil
- Take 2 eggs
- Make ready 1/4 th cup yoghurt
Instructions to make Dabba Gosht:
- Boil meat with 1/4th tsp salt, make a paste of onions and green chillies.
- Make a paste of poppy seed and melon seed & boil macroni.
- Take cummin seed & ginger garlic paste in warm oil and bonify a bit, now add onion and green chilli paste to it and again bonify.
- Now add meat in this masala along with coriander powder, salt and poppy seed paste in 1/4 th cup yoghurt and cook it for 7mins.
- Now add garam masala to it and turn off the flame, now take it out in your serving dish and mix macroni with it. Now arrange tomato slices and capsicum slices over it, now heat up ghee over high flame, now pour beated egg over your dish along with coriander leaves then immediately pour hot ghee over it by the help of a spoon, grill it in oven for 5mins or microwave it for 2mins.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, primarily walnuts. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat the foods in this list, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
Learn how to make Delicious Chicken Dabba Gosht/ Bohra Dabba Gosht with our chef Varun Inamdar. Chicken Dabba Gosht is a rare, exquisite, delicious. Order Biryani, Home-Style Curry Chicken, Soups, Starters, Chicken Main. Dabba Gosht is a Eid recipe you must have in your family feast. This special Indian mutton recipe is Dabba Gosht is one of those luxuriant Eid recipes rich and delicious. It is an Indian mutton recipe that. Dabba Gosht Recipe, How To Make Dabba Gosht Recipe. Dabba Gosht is an Eid recipe you must have in your family feast. Baked dabba gosht with mutton stock's white sauce, meat, macroni and. For a lot of you this will be something new. Make Bohra Dabba Gosht and enjoy the fusion of flavors #HappyCookingToYou #FoodFusion. Dabba Gosht is an Eid recipe you must have in your family feast. This special mutton recipe is is simple to make. It is one of those luxuriant Eid and also served as a Starter. A delicious delicacy made with boneless mutton pieces. Dabba Gosht is ready to be served. Dabba Gosht Recipe, Learn how to make Dabba Gosht (absolutely delicious recipe of Dabba Gosht ingredients and cooking method) An inventive recipe. A mix of mutton, bread and noodles is packed. Dabba gosht recipe is a very easy and quick meat recipe. Dabba gosht is one of the most popular meat gravy recipes from Indian cuisine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food dabba gosht recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!