Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms:
- Prepare 1 large cauliflower
- Get Selection of mushrooms
- Make ready 500 ml vegetable stock
- Get 1 tbsp curry powder plus 1 tsp for dusting
- Take Pinch saffron (optional)
- Take 1 tsp cumin
- Make ready 1 tsp dried parsley
- Make ready 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Make ready Salt and pepper
- Get 1 tbsp chopped chives
- Take 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 50 grams butter
Instructions to make Curry Dusted Cauliflower ‘Steak’ Topped With Chive and Garlic Mushrooms:
- Make up half a litre of vegetable stock (use a stock cube) and add the curry powder, saffron, cumin, parsley and lemon juice. Bring to the boil.
- While the stock is coming to the boil get the cauliflower and trim the leaves and cut 2 slices about half an inch in thickness from the centre of the cauliflower keeping intact the stalk. Turn OFF the stock, season to taste and place the “steaks” to sit in the residual heat for ten minutes. In the meantime fry your mushrooms in the garlic and chive butter.
- Drain the “steaks” and add to a medium to hot pan with a bit of olive oil and a knob of butter. Colour both sides of the cauliflower basting constantly. Add the dusting of curry powder and Place in a preheated oven at 180c for about 10 mins or until tender.
- Remove from oven, top with the mushrooms and serve straight away with a salad, homemade chips and a selection of dips.
Your daily diet should include at least several of these super foods. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, especially blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Don’t forget whole cereals and nuts. In addition, you have to eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can look forward to a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food curry dusted cauliflower ‘steak’ topped with chive and garlic mushrooms recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!