Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 9-cup mix veg curry 😋. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
9-cup mix veg curry 😋 is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
How to make mixed veg curry. You can also garnish veg curry with fried paneer cubes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 9-cup mix veg curry 😋:
- Get 1 cup potatoes sliced as French fries
- Take 1 cup green beans
- Prepare 1 cup carrots diced
- Take 1 cup cauliflower florets
- Get 1 cup taro sliced after dried in the sun
- Get 1 cup big onion sliced
- Prepare 1 cup okra diced
- Take 1 cup mushrooms diced
- Prepare 1 cup peas
- Make ready 1 inches ginger sliced
- Get 3-4 cloves garlic sliced
- Get 2 green chilli sliced
- Take 1 tbsp cumin seeds
- Prepare 2 tbsp salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Get 1 tbsp black pepper
- Get 1 tbsp turmeric
- Take 1 tbsp kitchen king or garam masala
- Make ready 1 tbsp coriander powder
- Get 1 tbsp cumin powder
Instructions to make 9-cup mix veg curry 😋:
- First for okra and taro a special tip.always dried up in the sun after rinsing and peel off taro.bcuz it's so sticky to cut so always put these in sun for at least 30 minutes
- Now deep fry the main vegetables to just soften them not to make golden like fritters.just make soften =carrots,cauliflower,green beans,okra,taro and potatoes
- Now just take 1 tbsp oil because fried vegetables are having enough oil and roast ginger+garlic+green chilli+cumin seeds. After roasting add sliced onion and saute for 2 minutes. Then add all the spices together and cook at low flame for 5 to 7 minutes.roasting spices in only onion mixture gives a wonderful mixture to curry
- After cook 5 to 7 minutes add all the vegetables and just mix gently.donot over mix so fried vegetables should not become so soggy.keep uncover the utensil and cook at medium flame for at least 10 minutes.just after turn off the gas.
- Your so yumm mix veg is ready.optional is we can add some fried nuts to.stay safe stay healthy and happy with me
Make sure you integrate these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may want to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. You will enjoy great health as you opt to eat the green living way. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. You can expect to have a healthy future by altering your food choices right now.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest video. How to make mixed veg curry. Mix well and begin to sauté onions on a low to medium. You can also garnish veg curry with fried paneer cubes. Serve mix veg hot with pooris, parathas, kulcha or chapatis. Mixed vegetable curry recipe with step by step photos. Healthy, simple to cook and delicious mixed vegetable curry to pair with rice or chapathi. Mixed vegetable curry is often prepared at home for quick dinner. I do not follow any particular recipe to prepare this and like to alter the taste of the curry. Mix veg recipe- This mixed veg curry is easy to make and big on taste with a load of nutritous mixed vegetables, whole spices and mild seasoning. Open and check if the veggies are cooked well. Full nutritional breakdown of the calories in Indian mix veg curry based on the calories and nutrition in each ingredient, including Potato, raw, Canola Oil, Cauliflower, raw, Mixed Vegetables, frozen, Onions, raw and the other ingredients in this recipe. Find stockbilleder af Mix Veg Curry Indian Food i HD og millionvis af andre royaltyfri stockbilleder, illustrationer og vektorer i Shutterstocks samling. Tusindvis af nye billeder af høj kvalitet tilføjes hver dag. Mix Veg Curry recipe - How to make Mix Veg Curry. Add salt, amchoor powder and half cup of water and mix well. Mixed Vegetable Curry Recipe - There are many different ways of making mix veg recipes. Today I am sharing the gravy version that goes perfect with The bright color of the mix veg gravy comes from the kashmiri chilies. I have made paste from cashew nuts and dried kashmiri chilies. If you are in rush. mixed veg-curry nutrition facts and nutritional information.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food 9-cup mix veg curry 😋 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!