Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, blueberry lemon bundt cake with passionfruit icing. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for lemon lovers! Not only do they always turn out perfect, but you hardly need.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have blueberry lemon bundt cake with passionfruit icing using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing:
- Prepare Blueberry Bundt Cake:
- Make ready 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries and zest
- Make ready 2 teaspoons baking powder
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Take 230 g unsalted butter, room temperature
- Get 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- Prepare 4 large eggs
- Make ready 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- Prepare 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Take 1 cup sour cream
- Make ready 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest
- Prepare 2 cups blueberries
- Prepare Nonstick cooking spray, for pan
- Make ready Passionfruit icing:
- Make ready 1/4 cup fresh passionfruit pulp
- Get 2 cups pure icing sugar
Instructions to make Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake with Passionfruit Icing:
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla.
- Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream.
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter
- Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes.
- Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up.
- For making Passionfruit icing: mixing passionfruit pulp with icing sugar. Ice cake with a hot, clean knife.
Your daily diet must have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Include some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Walnuts and whole food grains are a few other essentials. Also, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Following a green living eating plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can anticipate a healthy future by modifying your food choices now.
A moist lemon bundt cake filled with fresh blueberries and topped with a sweet lemon glaze. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is a perfect dessert for lemon lovers! When it comes to cakes, I absolutely love baking bundt cakes. Not only do they always turn out perfect, but you hardly need. This Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake is amazing, very soft with a lot of blueberries inside, lemon flavored, definitely one of the best cakes ever. This Blueberry-Lemon Bundt Cake is the perfect addition to any brunch. For best results, coat the inside of the Bundt pan with cooking spray just before You can make it with or with out icing and it's full of blueberry and lemon flavor. I have also substituted buttermilk for sour cream and it works great. Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake that'll make you cry! Truth be told, this Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is more like a blueberry pound cake than a traditional sweet cake. Topped with zesty lemon icing, this lemon blueberry bundt cake just can't get any better! This moist Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is dotted with blueberries and has sweet pops of juicy blueberries and fresh lemon flavor in every bite! Stand Mixer: The most beautiful appliance in my kitchen! I own it in the gorgeous Ice Blue but the new Imperial Black one is my current favorite color. This flavorful lemon bundt cake is filled with fresh blueberries and topped with lemon cream cheese frosting. It's a beautiful spring or summer dessert! Fact: Your week will be infinitely better with this Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake in your kitchen. It's perfect for mid-day snacking, an after dinner treat. Blueberry Lemon Bundt Cake - Life Made Simple. This Lemon Blueberry Bundt Cake is topped with the most amazing lemon cream cheese icing. passionfruit and blueberry cream tart » Hummingbird High.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food blueberry lemon bundt cake with passionfruit icing recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!