Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, prawn pulao. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have prawn pulao using 32 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Pulao:
- Prepare To be Marinated:
- Take 18-20 Tiger Prawns (Cleaned & Deveined)
- Get 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Make ready Salt (As required)
- Prepare Methi Powder (Pinch)
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Pepper Powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Make ready For the Rice:
- Make ready 1 cup Basmati Rice
- Make ready 2 cups Water
- Take 3 tbsp Cooking Oil
- Make ready 2 Cardamons
- Take 1 " stick Cinnamon
- Make ready 3 Cloves
- Prepare 1 Bay Leaf
- Make ready Few Peppercorns
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Cumin Seeds
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Fennel Seeds
- Get 1 large Onion (Finely Chopped)
- Get 1 Large Tomato (Finely Chopped)
- Prepare 3 Green Chillies (Finely Chopped)
- Make ready 1 Sprig Curry Leaves
- Make ready 2 tsp Ginger Garlic Paste
- Get 1 tbsp Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp Coriander Powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Pepper Powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
- Take 1 tbsp Garam Masala
- Get Salt (As required)
Instructions to make Prawn Pulao:
- Firstly marinate the cleaned and deveined prawns with all the ingredients mentioned under to be marinated for about 15-20 minutes or more.
- Wash the rice in 2-3 changes of water and soak for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large pan and add cardamoms, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf, peppercorns, cumin seeds and fennel seeds and let them sizzle for few seconds.
- Next add the onions, green chillies and curry leaves and saute till the onions are translucent. Add the ginger garlic paste and saute till the raw smell goes away.
- Toss in the chopped tomatoes and continue to saute on medium-high heat till the tomatoes are soft and mushy.
- Reduce the heat to low and add the kashmiri red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder, cumin powder, garam masala and salt and mix well.
- Add the marinated prawns and saute it well.
- Add little water and cover and cook till the prawns get cooked.
- Add the soaked and drained rice and saute it till the rice gets coated with the masalas.
- Pour in the boiled water. Bring the mixture to a boil and let it bubble for a minute. Then reduce the heat to a sim and cover the pan with a lid and let it cook for 12 minutes.
- After 12 minutes, turn off the heat and leave the pan undisturbed for about 15 minutes.
- When the time is up, open the pan and fluff up the rice with a fork.
- Serve delicious Prawns Pulao hot with homemade mango pickle and onion-cucumber salad.
You have to include a number of superfoods in your diet daily. To start, beans are very good, and berries, particularly blueberries. Things that are green, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Add in whole grains and nuts. Also, you need to consume yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t ever have a weight problem again. You will enjoy optimal health as you decide to eat the green living way. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to ward off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food prawn pulao recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!