Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, moroccan shrimp and cous². It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Moroccan Shrimp and Cous² is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Moroccan Shrimp and Cous² is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook moroccan shrimp and cous² using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Moroccan Shrimp and Cous²:
- Prepare 10-12 Large Argentinian Shrimp
- Make ready 1 Tsp Paprika
- Make ready 1 Tsp Granulated Garlic
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Chili Powder
- Get 1/2 Tsp Cinnamon
- Make ready 1/2 Tsp Ginger
- Prepare 1/2 Tsp Allspice
- Prepare 1 Tsp Salt
- Make ready Black Pepper
- Take Sautéed Veggies
- Get 2 Zucchini or Yellow Squash (Halved, and cut on the bias)
- Make ready 1/2 Large Onion (Yellow or Red) Cut into rounds
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Quartered Crimini Mushrooms
- Get 1 Large Clove Garlic, Crushed
- Get Black Pepper
- Get to Taste Salt
- Prepare Cous²
- Make ready 1 Cup Moroccan Couscous
- Get 1 1/2 Cup Cold Water
- Take 1 Tbsp Veg. Base
- Get 1 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Make ready Grate of Lemon Zest
- Make ready to Taste Salt
- Get Yogurt Sauce
- Prepare 1 Cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- Prepare 2 Tbsp Honey
- Take 1-2 Tsp Lemon Juice
- Take to Taste Salt
Instructions to make Moroccan Shrimp and Cous²:
- Let the Greek yogurt hang so the excess liquid drips out of it. Meanwhile, combine spices for shrimp in a small bowl. Taste for corrections. Peel the shrimp, leaving the tails on, and toss in spice.
- Set a sautée pan over medium-high heat, and add a drizzle of olive oil. Once the oil shimmers, add the garlic and sautée until fragrant. Add in the onions and mushrooms and stir once, to incorporate with the garlic. Let them sear for a minute or 2 before stirring, so they get color. Stir once, and leave for another minute, then add in squash and cook until squash is browned but not watery. Remove from heat, and move sautéed veg into a container. Place pan back on heat.
- In a small sauce pan heat water, veg base, and lemon juice to boiling over high heat. Once a rolling boil is achieved, remove from heat and add couscous, stirring to incorporate. Add lemon zest, and let sit 1 minute. Fluff with a fork. Salt to taste. Never salt before, the stock may make it salty enough and anything else could make it too salty!
- In the veggie pan, add another dash of olive oil, and sautée the shrimp. Add a splash of water quickly if the spices start to burn on the pan, or the shrimp will taste scorched. Don't overcook the shrimp, 1½ minutes at most.
- In a small bowl mix yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and salt. Mix until combined.
- Scoop half of the couscous on a plate, in a smoothly tapered mound. Arrange sautéed veggies on top, making sure to display the colorful sides of the produce. Place half the shrimp on top. Finally, spoon out the sauce in streaks over the whole dish. Garnish with chopped parsley.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food moroccan shrimp and cous² recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!