Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crispy onion paratha. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have crispy onion paratha using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crispy Onion Paratha:
- Take FOR DOUGH
- Make ready 2 cups wheat flour / atta
- Take 1/4 tsp salt
- Get 1 tsp oil
- Prepare 1 cup water
- Make ready FOR STUFFING
- Make ready 1 tsp oil
- Take 1 cup onions finely chopped
- Get 1/2 tsp ginger-garlic paste
- Get 1/2 tsp kashmiri red chilli powder
- Take 2 tbsp coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Make ready 1/2 tsp turmeric powder / haldi
- Get 1/4 tsp cumin powder
- Get to taste salt
- Make ready 1/2 tsp aamchur( dry mango) powder
- Get 1/4 tsp garam masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp seeds caraway
Steps to make Crispy Onion Paratha:
- Firstly, prepare wheat dough and rest for 20 minutes. - meanwhile, preaprae the stuffing by heating a pan with a tsp of oil.
- Add in 1 cup finely chopped onions and saute for a minute. - also add ½ tsp ginger-garlic paste and continue to saute till the onions turn translucent.
- Further, turn off the flame and add spices, ½ tsp salt and 2 tbsp coriander leaves. - combine all the ingredients well, and onion paratha stuffing is ready.
- After dough has rested for 20 minutes, knead the dough slightly. - pinch a ball sized dough, roll about 5 to 5.5 inches in diameter.
- Place 2 tbsp full of prepared onion stuffing in the center. - take the edge and start pleating bringing to center.
- Sprinkle some flour and roll to of a chapati size. - on a hot tawa place the rolled paratha and cook both sides.
- Also brush oil / ghee and press slightly. - finally, serve hot onion paratha recipe / pyaaz ka paratha recipe with sauce, raita or pickle.
You need to have a few superfoods in your diet everyday. To start, beans are great, and berries, in particular blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Include whole cereals and nuts. Moreover, you should eat yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, together with salmon and turkey. When you consume these superfoods every day, you should eliminate any problems with gaining weight. Adopting a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need for good health. Your body will become disease free as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a great future by changing your eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food crispy onion paratha recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!