Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, prawn fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Prawn Fried Rice is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Prawn Fried Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook prawn fried rice using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Fried Rice:
- Prepare Overnight cooked rice
- Make ready 2-3 eggs
- Take Chopped spring onions
- Make ready Prawns
- Get Carrots (julienned, optional)
- Get Shimeiji mushrooms (optional)
- Get Chopped long beans (optional)
- Take 1 tsp Salt
- Get Oil
- Take Pickled green chilli (Sides) (see recipe)
Instructions to make Prawn Fried Rice:
- Cook the rice and keep it in the fridge overnight to dry.
- Add oil to wok and cook pre-cook prawns. Set aside.
- Add more oil in the same wok and fry the unbeaten egg whites first before frying the yolks.
- Add overnight rice, prawns, carrots, mushrooms and salt. Fry till slightly dry and aromatic. Tossing it every now and then. Turn up fire and quickly turn off to give it the wok hei taste. Add spring onions and give it a toss! Best served with pickled green chilli.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food prawn fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!