Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, ayam woku woku (manadonese chicken stew). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew) is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook ayam woku woku (manadonese chicken stew) using 21 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew):
- Take 1.5 kg chicken
- Get 3 bunches thai basil leaves
- Take 1 pc turmeric leaf
- Make ready 2 pcs pandan leaves
- Make ready 2 lemongrass, bruised
- Prepare 3 indonesian bay leaves
- Take 5 lime leaves
- Take Spring onions, thinly sliced
- Make ready juice from 4-5 limes
- Prepare 1-2 tomatoes
- Prepare Oil to stir fry
- Make ready 3 cups Water
- Prepare 5 chilli padi
- Prepare Spice Paste
- Take 6 shallots
- Make ready 6 garlic cloves
- Prepare 5 big red chillies
- Take 10-15 chilli padi (I skip this)
- Prepare 6 candlenuts
- Prepare 3 cm ginger
- Take 3 cm turmeric
Steps to make Ayam Woku Woku (Manadonese Chicken Stew):
- Cut the chicken into desired size, clean and rub it with lime juice and salt. Leave it for 10-15 minutes
- Prepare all ingredients, wash clean1. For Spice Paste: put all ingredients in the blender.
- Heat some oil in the wok, put the spice paste and stir fry until fragrant. Add in chilli padi, lime leaves, bay leaves, spring onion, turmeric leaf, pandan leaves EXCEPT basil leaves
- Add in the chicken. Add water and continue to cook until the water reduced and become thicker gravy. Add salt, pepper, sugar, lime juices to taste.
- Once the gravy thickened, put basil leaves and mix well. Ready to serve with warm rice.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It also has vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. As you can see, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food ayam woku woku (manadonese chicken stew) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!