Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, paan e bahaar. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Paan E Bahaar is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Paan E Bahaar is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Starring : Hrithik Roshan, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Kulbhushan Kharbanda, Sonu Sood, Ila Arun. Executive Producer : Shoot At Sight Productions Director : Faisal Rasheed Line Production : Beneton Films Bangkok Cinematographer : Rana Kamran Pakistan/Jeab (table… Director: Prakash Kapoor. Starring: Sarika, Sachin Pilgaonkar, Padma Khanna and others. Jitendra Kumar plays the lead role in the Netflix film Chaman Bahaar.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook paan e bahaar using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Paan E Bahaar:
- Get Gulkand custard
- Take 1 1/2 cups milk
- Prepare 100 gms gulkand
- Make ready as needed Pink gel food color (add till you get the desired color)
- Take 3-5 drops Rose Flavour/essence
- Prepare 2 tsp Corn flour
- Take 1 tbsp Condensed milk
- Take Pan flavour jelly
- Get 2 Mitha paans
- Get 1 Paan / Betel leaf
- Prepare 3/4 cup water
- Take 1 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1/8 tsp Paan Flavour saunf/fennel seeds
- Make ready 3/4 tsp agar agar powder
- Get Whipped Cream in Kesar kulfi flavour
- Prepare 50 gms whipping cream (non dairy)
- Get pinch saffron
- Take 2-3 drops Cardamom flavour
- Get 2-3 drops Rose flavour
- Prepare For garnishing
- Prepare as needed Pistachios slivers
- Make ready handful Almond slivers
- Make ready 2 tsp Soaked saffron
- Take 3 tsp Fresh /Dried rose petals
- Make ready 3 tsp Edible Gold/ silver leaf (optional)
Jaan-e-Bahaar at the Internet Movie Database. Padma Khanna as Dancer / Singer. Oceny, recenzje, obsada, dyskusje wiadomości, zwiastuny, ciekawostki oraz galeria. Contribute to Owyn/Bahaar-Guide development by creating an account on GitHub.
Steps to make Paan E Bahaar:
- Mix the gulkand to warm milk and let it soak for about an hour. Then put on the flame and start heating the milk and once it boils, simmer it for 5 minutes on low medium flame.
- Then strain it through a sieve and discard the gulkand rose petals. Now in the same pan pour back the milk and keep aside about 1/4 cup of gulkand milk seperately and bring it to room temperature.
- Cook the milk on low-medium flame, keep stirring, add 2-3 drops of rose essence and pink food color till you get a desired color, cook for 5 minutes.
- After that add the condensed milk and cook for another 3 minutes or so, make a slurry of the cornfour with the cooled down gulkand milk, add it to the milk in the pan and stir quickly so that no lumps form. In two to three minutes, the milk will thicken, immediately pour it into the 2 glasses (try to divide it equally with the eye measurements),and tap it (on a thick cloth base so that the glass doesn't break) so that it spreads evenly and is levelled.1. Cover it with a cling/ shrink wrap (touching the surface of the custard so that no skin develops) and chill it in the fridge overnight. Measure whipping cream and to that add a pinch of saffron strands and mix. Let the saffron steep in the cream to produce the lovely Kesar color, keep it in the fridge overnight.
- Grind the mitha paan, paan leaf with 1/2 cup water and strain it. With 1/4 cup water rinse the mixie jar and strain it.
- Add paan flavour, sugar and mix it and pour it in a non- stick pan, add the agar agar powder while it's still at room temperature* and mix with the spatula. Put on the flame and cook for almost 6-8 minutes on low flame, it will reduce and thicken and starts to form jelly. Put off the flame immediately and pour it on top of the chilled and set pink Gulkand custard……and tap it immediately (on a thick cloth base so that the glass doesn't break) before it sets. Keep it in the fridge to firm.1. Due to agar agar it doesn't take much time to firm up. Keep it for an hour in the fridge to chill. Now whip the saffron infused cream, add rose and cardamom flavours after a minute of whipping, it hardly takes 5 minutes to whip it into stiff pick. Once done, put the whipped cream in a piping bag with the nozzle of your choice and decorate it as you like. Garnish with pistachio, almond, dried rose petals, soaked saffron strands and edible gold leaf and keep it in the fridge & serve chill.1.
- Note:* Do not add agar agar to warm/ hot liquid, it will form lumps and will not mix with the liquid.
Oceny, recenzje, obsada, dyskusje wiadomości, zwiastuny, ciekawostki oraz galeria. Contribute to Owyn/Bahaar-Guide development by creating an account on GitHub. Cerca Jaan-e-bahaar su altri siti: Commenti - Recensioni. Commento Rapido Mujhe Teri Mohabbat Ka Sahara _ Aap Aye Bahaar Ayee Songs _ Rajendra Kumar _ Sadhana _ Old Classics. This song is by Mohammed Rafi.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food paan e bahaar recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!