Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, turai gosht. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Turai Gosht is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Turai Gosht is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have turai gosht using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Turai Gosht:
- Prepare 750 gm turai
- Take 250 gm mutton (I used chops)
- Get 2 1/2 tbsp onion paste
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp ginger paste
- Take 1 1/2 tsp red chilli powder (or as desired)
- Get 1 1/4 tsp salt (or as per desired)
- Take 1 tsp crushed coriander
- Get 1 tsp cumin
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric powder
- Get 1 tomato roughly chopped
- Get 1/4 cup oil
- Take 3-4 glass water (or as needed to cook the mutton)
- Get For garnish:
- Take 1 tsp garam masala
- Take Freshly chopped coriander
Instructions to make Turai Gosht:
- Wash, peel and cut the turai into small slices. Wash and strain.
- In a big pot add oil, onion, ginger and garlic pastes and the mutton. Mix and cook for 2-3 minutes or until the mutton changes it's colour.
- Now add all the spices and the tomatoes and mix.
- Now add the vegetable and add 2 glass water and allow to cook on medium low flame. Cover the pot half way with lid.
- Keep checking on and off after 20 mins every time to add more water.
- After around 1 1/2 hr start checking if the mutton is fully cooked or not. Cooking time varies between 11/2 to 2 hours.
- When the mutton is done, turn the flame to low to bring out all the oil.
- Now garnish with fresh chopped coriander and garam masala.
- Serve with zeera rice and simple cucumber and enjoy.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that combat the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being picked at the right time. To sum up, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food turai gosht recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!