Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken shahjahani khorma. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken shahjahani khorma using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Shahjahani Khorma:
- Take 1 1/2 kg Chicken Bone-in
- Get 2 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Take 400 gm Yoghurt
- Prepare 20 Cashewnuts soaked and made into a paste
- Get 2 Onions thinly sliced and fried
- Prepare 2 tsp Salt or to taste
- Take 1 tsp Red Chilli powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Black Pepper powder
- Make ready 3-4 Green Chillies slit
- Take 1/2 cup Ghee or Oil
- Prepare 1 small bunch Coriander Leaves finely chopped
- Get 2 Cinnamon sticks
- Prepare 3 Cardamom Pods
- Get 1 tsp Caraway Seeds
- Get 1/8 tsp Nutmeg powder
- Make ready 1/8 tsp Mace powder
- Get 3 tbsp Mawa or Khoya
- Get 1/2 tsp All Spice powder
Instructions to make Chicken Shahjahani Khorma:
- Heat Ghee in a non-stick pot. Add the whole spices one by one. Next add in the crushed and fried Onions. Add in the Ginger garlic paste along with the Chicken Bone-in.
- Saute it for a while about 5 to 8 minutes stirring occasionally on a medium high heat. Add the Yoghurt after whisking it well so that there are no lumps. Lower the heat before you add it so that it does not curdle.
- Add in the rest of the masalas including the Salt and let it simmer on low heat for the next 15-20 minutes until the Chicken is done. Add in the Cashew paste and the Khoya now and adjust the consistency of the gravy by adding some water.
- Cover it and let it cook on a low heat for 10 more minutes. For the final check, increase the heat and stir it carefully and see to it that the water has been absorbed partially and the gravy is just right according to your preference regarding it's consistency. Garnish with Coriander and all spice powder and serve hot with Naans or Parathas.
Your daily diet need to have at least some of these super foods. To start, beans are great, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leagy greens, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are some other superfoods to add. See to it that you eat proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living gives you a healthy diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits right now.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken shahjahani khorma recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!