Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, peas parantha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Peas parantha is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Peas parantha is something which I have loved my whole life.
No onion no garlic matar paratha recipe. Matar Paratha or Peas Paratha is an Indian flatbread prepared with whole wheat flour and spicy green peas filling with few spices.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have peas parantha using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peas parantha:
- Get 1 1/2 cup wheat flour
- Take 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare 1/2 tsp black pepper powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Carom Seeds (Ajwain)
- Make ready as required Water
- Make ready 1 cup peas
- Prepare 1 tsp oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- Take Pinch asafoetida
- Make ready 2 tbsp gram flour
- Take 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp dry mango powder
- Take as required Ghee
Instructions to make Peas parantha:
- Take wheat flour, add salt, black pepper powder and carrom seeds and make a dough with water. Cover and keep aside.
- Blend the peas coarsely in a mixer grinder.
- In a pan,heat oil and add cumin seeds and asafetida. Add peas as the seeds crackle.
- Saute it for 2-3 minutes till it is little dry, then add gram flour and saute till the flour is cooked also and starts giving aroma.
- Add salt, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix to incorporate all the spices well.
- Add dry mango powder,mix and switch off the gas. Leave the mix to let it cool.
- Take a small ball of dough and roll it out, fill with the peas filling and close and roll again into a parantha.
- Heat the tawa and put the parantha on it.
- When the parantha gets some brown spots, apply ghee and fry on both sides.
- Similarly, make all paranthas and serve hot with pickle and curd.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet. Why not eat a few beans or blueberries? Next, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other foods to include. Make sure you include proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. If you eat these superfoods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Adopting a green living diet plan will offer you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to ward off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits right now.
Green peas paratha recipe with step by step photos - delicious whole wheat flat bread stuffed with a spiced mashed peas filling. No onion no garlic matar paratha recipe. Learn how to make Green Peas Paratha an easy paratha recipe by Ruchi Bharani Paratha is an ideal breakfast dish and isusually prepared with different. Matar Paratha or Peas Paratha is an Indian flatbread prepared with whole wheat flour and spicy green peas filling with few spices. Peas, fresh or frozen, have their own taste and flavors. Paratha is Indian flatbread which is made with whole wheat flour and stuffed with practically everything. I am trying peas paratha for first time and found it damn easy and tasty too. Aj too loved it and I have packed it for his lunch box today. Serve stuffed peas paratha in the breakfast or dinner with either nutritious yogurt based raita or pickle and your kids would not get tired of praising your cooking skills! Green Peas paratha is a very delicious, healthy and filling breakfast. Take some flour with the help of the rolling pin roll the paratha. Put the paratha on the tava cook it on both sides with ghee or butter. I have tried peas paratha only once before this…I dont remember what I did it turned out very bland. So this time I made it more like rajma paratha and it turned out super good. Green Peas Paratha is an absolute family favorite vegan, fulfilling, and wholesome breakfast. There's one thing which is kind of an inarguable fact about Punjabi culture; that we. Green Peas paratha is a very delicious, healthy and filling breakfast. It is served with pickles or curd. Today we will learn how to make peas paratha (matar ka paratha) following our easy stuffed peas. Matar paratha recipe or peas paratha - stuffed paratha recipe where stuffing is made from green peas and spiced with masala.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peas parantha recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!