Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, couscous with roasted vegetables and grilled pork belly. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious. Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki and Vegetables. Roasted Maple Pork Loin with Vegetables.
Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook couscous with roasted vegetables and grilled pork belly using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly:
- Make ready 2 Mediterranean style vegetable trays
- Take Drizzle of olive oil
- Take to taste Salt
- Take to taste Ground black pepper
- Make ready 4 garlic cloves, whole, peeled
- Get 3 cups vegetable stock
- Make ready 2 cups couscous
- Get Bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- Get 3-4 pork belly slices
- Prepare Chilli flakes (optional)
- Get A few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Get to taste Paprika
- Take Pinch garlic granules/powder
Steps to make Couscous with Roasted Vegetables and Grilled Pork Belly:
- Firstly marinade the pork belly in salt, pepper, garlic granules and a pinch of chilli flakes. Cover and place in fridge for a minimum of 1 hour.
- Next preheat oven to 200c. Toss the vegetables in olive oil. Add the garlic cloves whole (2 in each tray) and a few sprigs of thyme. Season with salt and pepper.
- Note: You can make your own roasted vegetables by chopping red and yellow peppers, courgettes, red onions and by adding cherry tomatoes and following the same steps, just remember to add a baking sheet to the tray before spreading the vegetables to stop the vegetables sticking to the tray.
- Roast the vegetables for about 40-50 minutes (times vary) until they are soft and slightly browned. Stirr the vegetables a couple of times whilst baking.
- While the vegetables are cooking prepare the couscous.
- I used to 2 vegetable stock cubes to make the stock. Bring the stock cubes and water to boiling point, covering it with a lid.
- Once the water is boiling and stock cubes have dissolved add the couscous and cover with the lid once again and let the couscous sit undisturbed for at least 10 minutes. Then using a fork fluff the couscous.
- In the meantime, heat a grill pan over medium-high heat and grill the pork belly for about 3-4 minutes on each side. Set aside to rest for 5 minutes once cooked.
- Once vegetables are cooked remove the garlic and roughly chopped. Discard the thyme sprigs.
- Combine the vegetables, garlic, couscous and parsley. Toss together well to combine. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Plate the couscous and vegetables. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Slice the pork belly thinly and top the couscous. Serve immediately.
You should have a number of superfoods in your diet daily. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Next, try to add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, plus salmon and turkey. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will get rid of your weight problems. Adopting a green living diet plan will give you exactly what you need to be healthy. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body is likely to become disease free. Prepare for an awesome future by modifying your eating habits today.
Ground Turkey Enchilada Stir-Fry with Couscous. Roasted Maple Pork Loin with Vegetables. Grilled Cilantro-Lime Scallops with Zucchini and Couscous. Sheet Pan Chicken Teriyaki and Vegetables. Listen up, people: This is one for the Dinner Hall of Fame. First of all it's healthy and easy (check, check). Preheat your grill to a high heat, outdoor or indoor. A quick and easy Israeli Couscous Salad recipe, served warm with fennel-roasted vegetables. Once it's cooked, just place it in a bowl with your roasted vegetables and toss it with a quick dressing. This couscous with roasted vegetables packs a big punch of flavor - I think it tastes better the. This tasty vegetable couscous dish is low in calories but substantial enough to fill you up. Line a roasting tin with baking parchment. Add the red onion wedges, turnips, carrots and fennel. Spray the vegetables three times with the olive oil, season and toss well to coat. Roasted vegetable couscous is instant a favorite. Vegetables are tossed in a flavorful olive oil, roasted until caramelized and tossed with couscous. And then scrape the vegetables and all of their juices right into the bowl with the couscous. I could literally do a face-plant into the bowl as is. Tuna-and-Orange Lettuce Cups with Couscous Cakes. Would you like any vegetables in the recipe?
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food couscous with roasted vegetables and grilled pork belly recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!