Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, sig's puy lentil and porcini mushroom burger.. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sig's Puy lentil and Porcini mushroom burger. is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Sig's Puy lentil and Porcini mushroom burger. is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have sig's puy lentil and porcini mushroom burger. using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Sig's Puy lentil and Porcini mushroom burger.:
- Take 20 ml olive oil,plus extra for brushing
- Prepare 1 small onion,finely chopped
- Make ready 2 clove garlic,crushed
- Get 1 tsp ground cumin
- Take 1 tsp ground coriander
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground turmeric
- Take 125 grams finely chopped porcini mushrooms( or other mushroom)
- Make ready 1 medium cooked or canned carrot , finely diced
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp Very finely chopped green herb of choice like (parsley , coriander , basil, mint or so )
- Take 400 grams can of puy lentils,drained and rinsed
- Get 1 pinch salt and peppet to taste
- Make ready 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- Take 3 tbsp wholemeal flour,for forming burgers
- Make ready 1 cup cooked brown rice( optional)
- Make ready crust
- Take 1 egg,whisked
- Get 1 fresh slice of bread, processed into breadcrumbs
- Take 5 tbsp plain flour
Steps to make Sig's Puy lentil and Porcini mushroom burger.:
- heat the oil and add onion and garlic heat over low heat and a leftover or cooked or canned medium carrot , until onions soft,about 4 minutes.Add the cumin,ground coriander and turmeric and cook for one minute.Add mushrooms stirring until soft and dry.Remove pan.
- tip the lentil into bowl and puree to your liking,stir in mushroom mix,add fresh coriander and season with salt and pepper.Mix well.With flourred hands, form into flat burger shapes,if mixture is to sticky mix with a little flour.Preheat grill.Brush the burgers with oil and grill them for about 8-10minutes turning once until golden brown,or you can cook them on bbq using a wire rack to make turning easy. Serve with natural greek yogurt or sour cream
- if you find the lentil / mushroom mix is to loose use blender,add a cup of boiled brown rice to make a more mashy mixture
- if you want to make a crust, roll shaped burger first in flour ,next into whisked egg and last into homemade breadcrumbs
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. It can likewise be good for your skin because it is a superb source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a great choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. All in all, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sig's puy lentil and porcini mushroom burger. recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!