Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, peas biryani. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook peas biryani using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peas Biryani:
- Get 1 bowl rice
- Take 1/2 bowl peas
- Take 1 carrot chopped
- Get 1 potato chopped
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Take 1 Tomato chopped
- Prepare 1/4 bowl soya chunks
- Get To taste salt
- Make ready To taste red chilli
- Prepare To taste turmeric powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp biryani masala
- Prepare 3 tb sp cooking oil
- Make ready 1 1/2 bowls water
Instructions to make Peas Biryani:
- Peel wash and Chop all vegetables.
- Heat oil in a pressure cooker add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely chopped onions. Sauté till translucent. Add soya chunks and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Now add all other vegetables and mix well. Sauté for one minute. Add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala and biryani masala. Add water and cover the lid and pressure cook till three whistles. Switch off the flame. Let pressure releases automatically.
- Transfer to the serving bowl. Serve hot with Raita.
These types of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume a lot of fruits and veggies, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peas biryani recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!