Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, potato curry dry (koru shaak). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Potato Curry Dry (Koru Shaak) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Potato Curry Dry (Koru Shaak) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have potato curry dry (koru shaak) using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato Curry Dry (Koru Shaak):
- Get 2 baking potatoes cut into cubes
- Prepare 1 tbls oil
- Get 1/2 tsp whole cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp whole mustard seeds (Rhy)
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Asafoetida (Hing)
- Make ready Chilli powder to taste (1tsp)
- Get 1/2 tsp Tumeric
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin
- Make ready Salt to taste (3/4tsp)
- Make ready Splash lemon but it’s optional
- Prepare 1/4 tsp sugar
Steps to make Potato Curry Dry (Koru Shaak):
- Add oil allow to heat add the cumin and Rhy allow to Temper and then add the Hing
- Add all the dry spices and mix
- Add the cut potatoes and add a little 1/4 cup water. Cover and allow to cook till potatoes are cooked. Garnish with coriander 🌿 which is optional
You need to include a few superfoods in your diet each day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, add some green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole grains and nuts. Also, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soybean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have a weight problem again. Green living equips you with a solid eating plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your body will become disease free as you build up your immune system. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices today.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food potato curry dry (koru shaak) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!