Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry using 11 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry:
- Prepare 250 gm arbi/taro root
- Get 4 tbsp mustard oil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ajwain/carom seeds
- Make ready 1 tsp garlic paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Get 1 tbsp onion paste
- Prepare 1/2 tsp haldi/Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tbsp dhania(corinader) powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready to taste Salt
Instructions to make Arbi Masala or Spicy Colocasia Curry:
- Peel arbi, wash it, prick it, keep aside.
- Take a pan, add 1 tbsp oil, heat it, add arbi, fry it till golden brown. Keep aside.
- Take a pressure cooker now, add oil, heat it.
- Add ajwain, let it splutter.
- Now add ginger garlic paste, add lil water, sauté it for a while.
- Add onion paste now, again add lil water, stir fry it for a while.
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until brown. Stir in between.
- Now add haldi, dhania & red chilli powder, add lil water also, increase the flame, cook it open till oil separates.
- Now add salt & garam masala powder, stir it for a while.
- Add arbi now, give a stir.
- Lower the flame now, cover it with the lid, cook it until oil separates.
- Open the lid now, increase the flame, stir fry it for a while.
- Add boiled water accordingly so as to keep a lil thick gravy.
- Place the lid now, give 4 whistles at high flame.
- Lower the flame now, cook it for 5-7 minutes.
- Switch off the flame, open the lid after 5 minutes of cooling.
- Take out in a serving bowl, garnish it with chopped dhania patta.
- Serve it with Roti or Paratha..
These more nutritious food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you presently consume plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. Evidently, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food arbi masala or spicy colocasia curry recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!