Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, steamed chicken & radish sprout salad with mentaiko mayo wasabi. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Steamed Chicken & Radish Sprout Salad With Mentaiko Mayo Wasabi is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Steamed Chicken & Radish Sprout Salad With Mentaiko Mayo Wasabi is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook steamed chicken & radish sprout salad with mentaiko mayo wasabi using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Steamed Chicken & Radish Sprout Salad With Mentaiko Mayo Wasabi:
- Get 130 grams Chicken breast
- Prepare 1 tbsp Spicy mustard mentaiko (or mentaiko)
- Prepare 1/3 pack Radish sprouts
- Make ready 1 dash ○Salt and pepper
- Prepare 50 ml ●Water
- Make ready 2 tbsp ●Sake
- Prepare 1 tsp ●Vinegar
- Prepare 1 tbsp ☆Mayonnaise
- Make ready 1 tsp ☆Mentsuyu (2x concentrate)
- Make ready 5 cm ☆Wasabi paste (tube)
- Take 1 ★Coarsely ground black pepper
- Prepare 2 pinch ★Sugar
Instructions to make Steamed Chicken & Radish Sprout Salad With Mentaiko Mayo Wasabi:
- Remove the skin from the chicken and let it warm up to room temperature. Season it with the ○ ingredients.
- Add the ● ingredients to a saucepan and heat over low heat until the mixture is just about to boil. Then add the chicken. Make a drop-lid with some aluminium foil and continue to simmer the mixture for 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat and leave it to steam for a further 5 minutes.
- After the 5 minutes is up, take the chicken out of the pan, drain it, and leave it to cool.
- Remove the mentaiko from the egg sac. Cut the radish sprouts in half lengthwise.
- Once the chicken has cooled, shred it up with your hands and add it to a bowl.
- Add the mentaiko and the ☆ ingredients to the bowl from Step 5 and mix everything together thoroughly.
- Lastly mix in the radish sprouts and adjust the flavour with the ★ ingredients. It's ready. Chill the salad well in the fridge and serve.
- If you have any left overs they taste delicious in a sandwich.
These more wholesome food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin since it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently are eating a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are often lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food steamed chicken & radish sprout salad with mentaiko mayo wasabi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!