Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy eggs benedict. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy eggs benedict using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Get 7 eggs or 4 eggs plus 3 pasteurized egg yolks
- Get 1 Stick and a half of unsalted butter (12 ounces total)
- Take 4 thin slices of cooked ham or Canadian Bacon
- Prepare 2 English Muffins
- Make ready 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Get Dash salt
- Take 1 Teaspoon prepared mustard
- Take Dash red pepper powder
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon hot water
Steps to make Easy Eggs Benedict:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 4 or 6-compartment muffin tin.
- Following the original recipe, we molded each ham slice into one of the muffin tin compartments. However, we found a minor modification was much easier and works just as well. Instead, we wrap all of the ham slices in a piece of foil and set aside.
- Crack 4 of the eggs into separate compartments of the muffin tin.
- Separate the yolks from the whites of the 3 remaining eggs. Save the whites for other uses, or add the whites to the eggs already in the muffin tin. Drop the yolks into a blender - but don't blend yet. Note: A later step supposedly 'cooks' the yolks with hot butter, but if you prefer to be cautious you might want to substitute 3 pasteurized egg yolks.
- Place the foil-wrapped ham and the filled muffin tin in the oven and set the timer for 15 minutes.
- To the blender containing the egg yolks, add the lemon juice, salt, mustard, and red pepper powder. (Don't blend yet.)
- Put the butter in a microwave-safe container. Wait about 10 minutes to allow the eggs and ham in the oven to cook. Just before the oven timer goes off, microwave the butter until very hot and bubbly - about 2-3 minutes on high should do it.
- While the butter is heating, split the English Muffins, put into a toaster, and depress the 'toast' lever.
- When the toaster pops, pull the English Muffin halves out and place on two plates, split side up. Remove the ham and the eggs from the oven. Assemble by placing a piece of ham, then an egg from the muffin tin atop each muffin half.
- Turn the blender on the slowest speed and add the tablespoon of hot water. In a few seconds, begin to add the hot butter in a steady stream, taking about 20 seconds. Continue to run the blender for about another 20-30 seconds. Mixture should thicken slightly.
- Pour the mixture from the blender over the assembled muffins. Eat immediately and enjoy! Tip: This tends to cool very quickly, so serving it on warmed plates is advisable.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is beneficial for your skin, among other things. If you presently eat lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food easy eggs benedict recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!