Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, 3 simple doughnut toppings. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 3 simple doughnut toppings using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings:
- Make ready Doughnut Glaze
- Take 1 cup powdered/confectioners sugar
- Make ready 3 tbsp water/ milk (or more for a thinner glaze)
- Make ready 1 tsp vanilla extract/extract of choice
- Make ready Food colouring of choice, optional
- Take Doughnut Chocolate Glaze
- Take 3 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- Take 3 tbsp whole milk(or any milk)
- Get 2 tbsp granulated sugar, or to taste
- Make ready 1/8 tsp salt
- Prepare 1 tsp vanilla extract/ maple syrup / honey
- Make ready Doughnut Cinnamon Sugar Coating
- Get 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Make ready 1 tbsp cinnamon
- Take Melted butter, as needed (optional)
Instructions to make 3 Simple Doughnut Toppings:
- Doughnut Glaze: In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with a spoon until a nice and smooth glaze is formed. To use, either dip one side of a hot doughnut in the glaze and add some sprinkles if desired. Leave on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray until the glaze sets or with a fork, put the whole doughnut in the glaze and turn to coat generously. Put on a cooking rack on top of a baking tray until the glaze sets.
- Chocolate Glaze: In a heat safe bowl, add in all the ingredients except the vanilla and place on low heat and stir just until the cocoa powder melts and the sugar dissolves to form a smooth but slightly thick glaze. Mix in the vanilla.
- To use, either dip one side of a hot doughnut in the glaze and place on a cooling rack on top of a baking tray until the doughnuts are cool enough to handle or lay the doughnuts on a cooling rack over a baking tray and with a spoon pour the glaze in lines over the doughnuts to form a beautiful pattern. Let cool until cool enough to handle.
- Cinnamon sugar: In a large mixing bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar and mix thoroughly until well combined. To use, dip the doughnuts in melted butter, coating all sides and then put them in the sugar mixture, move the bowl to coat the doughnuts and they are ready to be served. Enjoy!
Be sure to add these superfoods into your diet every day. Foods such as beans and berries are excellent. Then, try adding a few green vegetables such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Whole food grains, and oats, together with a mix of nuts, mainly walnuts. See to it that you eat proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. You will enjoy good health when you opt to eat the green living way. You will find that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fight against disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 3 simple doughnut toppings recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!