Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken fettuccine alfredo. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken fettuccine alfredo using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- Prepare 8 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Get 2 ounces fettuccine pasta
- Make ready 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- Get 1/4 cup alfredo sauce
- Get 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Take 1/2 cup chopped broccoli
- Make ready 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- Prepare 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 4 cups water
Instructions to make Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo:
- In a large pot, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
- Break 2 ounces of fettuccine pasta in half and add it to the pot.
- Boil the pasta for 15 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Drain and set the pasta aside.
- Remove the fat from 1 pound of chicken breasts and cut them into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Add 1 teaspoon of salt to the chicken pieces.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to a large skillet on medium heat.
- When the oil reaches 360 degrees Fahrenheit, add the chicken pieces.
- Cook for 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Reduce stove heat to low and stir in 1 cup of Alfredo sauce, 1 cup of broccoli, and 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper.
- Cook for an additional 2 minutes, stirring occassionally.
- Turn off stove heat and combine skillet contents to pot of pasta.
- Top with 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, 1 teaspoon ground black pepper, and 1 teaspoon bread crumbs.
See to it that you integrate these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not eat several beans or blueberries? Next, add a few green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are some other essentials. Be sure to eat proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, as well as orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Eating from this list of foods, you won’t have to worry about gaining weight again. Observing a green living diet plan will give you just what you need to be healthy. Your body will ward off diseases as your immune system improves. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fettuccine alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!