Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, korean-style spicy cucumber and cellophane noodle salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Korean-style Spicy Cucumber and Cellophane Noodle Salad is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Korean-style Spicy Cucumber and Cellophane Noodle Salad is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have korean-style spicy cucumber and cellophane noodle salad using 22 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Korean-style Spicy Cucumber and Cellophane Noodle Salad:
- Take Ingredients
- Take 3 Cucumber
- Make ready 70 grams Cellophane noodles (dried)
- Prepare 130 grams Chicken breast
- Take 20 cm long, using only the outer skins Finely julienned leek (the white part only)
- Make ready 5 to 6 cm long, roughly chopped Green onions or scallions
- Prepare Dressing
- Make ready 3 heaped teaspoons Gochujang
- Take 1 1/2 heaped teaspoons Sugar
- Prepare 3 tbsp Vinegar
- Prepare 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- Get 3 tbsp Toasted white sesame seeds
- Make ready 2 tbsp Sesame oil
- Make ready 1 the leftover inside part whose outside is used for thinly julienned ones Roughly chopped Japanese leek
- Make ready 1 from about 8 slices Finely chopped ginger
- Take 1 clove Chopped garlic
- Prepare 1 just 1 dash Grated garlic
- Get 1 heaped tablespoon Korean chili powder (fine)
- Take Other ingredients
- Make ready 1 to tatse Salt, sake and black pepper for chicken poaching liquid
- Get 1 Sesame oil for the cellophane noodles
- Prepare 3 pinch Korean chili powder for finishing (coarse, optional)
Steps to make Korean-style Spicy Cucumber and Cellophane Noodle Salad:
- I like to use thick cellophane noodles for this recipe. They keep their shape.
- Slice the cucumbers slightly thickly and diagonally. Soak in salted water for about 2 minutes. Rinse and drain well or pat dry.
- If your cucumbers have a lot of seeds or are too ripe, scrape the seeds with a spoon. Then soak in the salted water.
- Add salt, pepper and sake to the water for poaching the chicken breast. Add the leftover Japanese leek too. Put in the chicken breast and bring to the boil over a high heat. After bringing to the boil, turn the heat down to low and cook for about 1minute.
- Remove the pan from the heat and leave to cool. After cooling take the chicken out of the poaching liquid and shred the meat.
- Cook the noodles following the instructions and rinse. Drain well (or squeeze) and mix with a little sesame oil to prevent from sticking to each other.
- These are the prepared ingredients.
- These are the vegetables for the dressing -Ginger, garlic and the core of the leftover Japanese leek. Except from the Japanese leek, chop the vegetables finely.
- Mix the vegetables with the other seasonings to make the dressing.
- Mix well and add a tiny amount of grated garlic. Do not forget this.
- When you finish the preparation chill everything in the fridge. Lukewarm ingredients won't make a tasty salad.
- Just before serving. Take 3 tablespoons of the dressing and mix the noodles with it. Mix roughly with your hand and transfer to a serving plate.
- Put the cucumber and chicken breast into the dressing bowl and mix well with your hands.
- Add the Japanese leek at the end. Mix with your hands. Transfer to the serving plate.
- Place the thinly julienned white part of the Japanese leek and Korean chili powder on top. Done.
- It looks very red, but it's actually not as spicy hot as it looks. Gochijang may be the hottest thing in the whole dish?
- According to the kids there are different spiciness in the chili. Check the taste first and adjust.
You must have several superfoods in your diet daily. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will get rid of your weight gain problems. Green living offers you a healthy eating plan, with all of the right ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food korean-style spicy cucumber and cellophane noodle salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!