Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
See our channel for more delicious vegetarian recipes! Goes great with ham or pork.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed:
- Make ready 1 cup sweet rice
- Make ready 1/2 cup green bean
- Prepare 2 green onions
- Prepare 2 egg
- Take 1 toasted seaweed
Steps to make Green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed:
- First, I cooked the sweet rice and green bean. As telling you before, green bean was soaked in the water over night. Then, mix green bean,sweet rice and add water over them around 0.5 inch. Please don’t forget add 1 tsp of salt. (I love pink Himalayan salt). Boil it at high temperature in 10 minutes, then reduce temperature until well done. Sweet rice takes around 30 minutes to cook to make sure not too wet. Please be careful stir the pot couple times while cooking to not burning it.
- While I am waiting for sweet rice, I prepare egg. First stir the egg and fry it on the pan. Then, cut toasted seaweed into small pieces and put them on the top of the eggs. After cook done, cut the eggs into small pieces.
- With green onions, fry it with 1/2 tsp vegetable oil. This step takes less than 5 minutes. Green onion is taster if it is not too long time cooking. Wait it cool down, add 1 tsp of olive oil.
- With nuts, grind them and add with toasted white seasame (optional)
- Now it is ready to eat. Please don’t forget add 1/2 tsp soy sauce on the top before enjoy it. If you eat vegan food, you can reject eggs.
Make sure you add these superfoods into your diet every day. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Throw in whole food grains and nuts. Furthermore, you should have yogurt, soya bean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will eliminate your weight gain problems. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes healthier and your body will be able to fend off disease. Ensure your future health by developing healthy eating habits today.
A very healthy and delicious recipe! See our channel for more delicious vegetarian recipes! A slightly tart green bean side dish flavored with onion and bacon. Goes great with ham or pork. Reviews for: Photos of Sweet and Sour Green Beans. Stir-fried rice w/egg, garlic, green curry paste, green beans, egg plant, bell pepper, bamboo shoots, jalapeño & fresh basil. Lightly breaded deep-fried tilapia topped w/a sweet chili sauce & served w/a side of fried sweet potatoes. Served w/choice of white or brown rice. Bean Paste Seaweed Green Beans Soup Pudding Traditional Desserts Tailgate Desserts Postres. Black Glutinous Rice w/ Sea Coconut 海底椰黑糯米. Egg tong sui is a classic tong sui (sweet soup) within Cantonese cuisine, especially a sweet version of egg drop soup. Egg Drop Soup with Seaweed （紫菜蛋花湯）. Battered chicken, pineapple, and bell peppers coated with sweet and tangy sauce to create a sensational experience. Crispy rolls filled with red bean paste (sweet). Chicken fried rice with scrambled egg, green pea, carrot and finely chopped cabbage.. Sweet Rice Dessert Recipes on Yummly Rice Dumplings with Pork and Salted Egg Yolks Wrapped in Bambo… Characteristics: Seaweed and egg soup has attractive color, refreshing taste and delicious, fragrant and yet not oily. One of the common soups in any Chinese family, the seaweed (laver) and egg soup is a simple but delicious soup with salty but yet fresh taste. Seaweed Egg Flower Soup. (seaweed, spinach & pork with eggs). Fried Rice W/ Egg Or Chicken.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food green bean sweet rice w/ egg plus seaweed recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!