Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, lamb kidney gravy (south indian style). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have lamb kidney gravy (south indian style) using 19 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style):
- Make ready 250 gm Lamb Kidney
- Get 1 Bay leaf
- Make ready 4 Cloves
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Cumin seeds
- Prepare 1 Brown Cardamom
- Prepare 2 Onions sliced
- Prepare 1 tsp Ginger chopped
- Take 1 tsp Garlic chopped
- Prepare 1 tsp Green chilli finely chopped
- Prepare 1 tbsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds powder
- Prepare 1 tsp Chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready 1 Tomato finely chopped
- Make ready As needed Salt
- Make ready 1 tbsp Garam Masala powder
- Make ready 1/4 cup Coriander chopped
- Make ready 1/2 Lemon juice
- Take 4 tbsp Ghee
Steps to make Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style):
- Wash Lamb kidney in running water 5-7 times. Cut into small cubes. Put this in boiled water for 5 minutes. Strain and keep aside. - - Heat ghee in thick bottomed pan. Add bay leaf, clove, cumin seeds, cardamom. Saute for 10 seconds. Now add sliced onion and saute until turns brown.
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilli. Now add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder. Saute until masala smell goes off. - - Now add chopped tomatoes. Add kidney pieces, one cup water. Close with lid and cook until kidneys done. When the oil came out of the sides, open the lid add garam masala.
- Adjust salt. Let it cook another couple of minutes. Add coriander leaves and lemon juice. - - Switch off the flame and serve hot with rice or roti..
Be sure to incorporate these superfoods into your daily eating routine. First off, beans are excellent, and berries, particularly blueberries. Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Walnuts and whole grains are a couple of other essentials. Make sure you consume proteins such as soy, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. You will enjoy optimal health once you choose to eat the green living way. Your immune system will become stronger, and your body can ward off diseases. You can expect to have a healthy future by modifying your food choices right now.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food lamb kidney gravy (south indian style) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!