Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, fettuccine alberto (because they are kind of like alfredo, but different). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have fettuccine alberto (because they are kind of like alfredo, but different) using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fettuccine Alberto (because they are kind of like Alfredo, but different):
- Take 1 lb fettuccine (homemade or store bought)
- Make ready 2 skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 3 oz butter
- Get 1 tbsp fried onion bits
- Get 1 tsp dried garlic
- Take 3.5 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- Get to taste salt / pepper
- Make ready to taste dried basil, to garnish
Steps to make Fettuccine Alberto (because they are kind of like Alfredo, but different):
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil, cook pasta until al dente, drain and reserve. Save 1 cup of the cooking water.
- In a large wok, heat olive oil and sautée chicken until cooked and beginning to brown, about 5-8 minutes. Reserve.
- In the same wok, melt the butter and fry the onion and garlic in it until the butter begins to bubble and brown.
- Add the cooked pasta and the chicken, together with the reserved pasta water, and mix energically to combine. The water and the butter will form a nice, silky sauce. Add the Parmesan cheese and keep mixing until the cheese blends in and melts. De-lish!
- Serve with additional Parmesan and a pinch or two of dried basil. Voilá!
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It also is a good source of vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. If you presently are eating lots of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to deadly chemicals. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being picked at the right time. As you can see, it’s easy to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food fettuccine alberto (because they are kind of like alfredo, but different) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!