Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, masala tacos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have masala tacos using 31 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Masala Tacos:
- Take For Dough
- Take 2 cups All-purpose flour
- Prepare 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Baking powder
- Make ready 1 tsp ghee
- Make ready For stuffing
- Make ready 1 cup Mixed vegetables
- Make ready 2 boiled potatoes
- Prepare 1 cup Paneer
- Take 2 Tbsp Ghee
- Get 1 pc Green chilli
- Get 2 tsp coriander leaves
- Get 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
- Get 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Take 1/2 tsp Black pepper powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1/2 tsp Garam Masala
- Take 1/2 tsp sugar
- Get 1/2 tsp Coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Chat masala
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Amchoor (dry mango)powder
- Make ready To taste Salt
- Prepare As needed Egg (Optional)
- Make ready For Garnishing
- Prepare 1 Tomato
- Get 2 Green chilli finely chopped
- Prepare 2 tsp Coriander leaves
- Take As needed Cheese
- Prepare 2 tsp Chilli sauce
Steps to make Masala Tacos:
- Lets make stuffing first. Heat ghee in pan add cumin seeds, ginger garlic paste sauté for few seconds. Add mixed veg, green chillies. Cook for 2-3 mins. Add all the spices. Add potato & paneer. Mix it well. Masala is ready & keep it a side.
- Lets make dough. Take a big bowl add flour, cumin seeds, salt, baking powder & ghee mix it well. Add gradually water and make dough.
- Take a small ball from dough. Lets roll it. Cook one side & keep it a side.
- Now make the tacos. Heat a ghee in a pan add egg now put the full done side chapati taco. Flip to other side. Now apply chilli sauce, cheese, add the stuffing mixture, tomatoes, green chillies, coriander leaves & fold it half.
- Heat a ghee in a pan now cook the tacos both sides till it turns crispy. It's ready
Your daily diet should have at least some of these super foods. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole grains, and oats, plus an assortment of nuts, mainly walnuts. In addition, you may wish to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Eating from this list of foods, you will never have to worry about gaining weight again. Green living provides you with a great diet plan, with all of the good ingredients for better health. Your immune system will be rebuilt, and your body is likely to be free of disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits today.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food masala tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!