Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, peas/matar poha. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have peas/matar poha using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Peas/Matar Poha:
- Take 1/2 cup Poha
- Take 1 Onions chopped
- Prepare 2 Green chillies slit
- Get 1 pinch Mustard Seeds
- Make ready 2 tablespoon Ghee
- Get Salt as per taste
- Get 1 pinch Turmeric powder
- Get 2 tablespoon Groundnuts
- Prepare 1/2 cup Peas/Matar
Steps to make Peas/Matar Poha:
- Take a pan….Add ghee…Heat the ghee….And then add mustard seeds and Add groundnuts and roast them for 2 minutes
- Now add onions…Mix well and add green chillies and again mix well for 1 minute
- Now add peas and saute well for 2 minutes more
- Now add salt, Turmeric powder and mix well again
- Now add poha……Mix all the ingredients well and Cook for 2 minutes more
- Serve Hot
You must include several superfoods in your diet everyday. Why not add several beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole grains, and oats, together with an assortment of nuts, chiefly walnuts. See to it that you consume proteins such as soya beans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, and also orange fruits and veggies like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your weight gain problems. Following a green living diet plan will give you just what you need for good health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Ensure your future health by switching to healthy eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food peas/matar poha recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!