Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, pork stirfry. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pork stirfry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork StirFry:
- Prepare 3 tsp Vegetable oil
- Make ready 1 cup green beans chopped in half
- Take 1/2 cup carrots thinly sliced
- Get 3/4 cup bell peppers cut into 1 inch pieces
- Get 1 pound pork tenderloin cut into 1 inch pieces or thinly sliced
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ginger minced
- Make ready 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- Make ready 1 tsp all in one Rajah curry powder
- Get to taste salt and pepper
- Make ready For Sauce
- Get 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Make ready 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- Make ready 1 tablespoon honey
- Get 1 tablespoon cornstarch
Instructions to make Pork StirFry:
- Heat 1 teaspoon of the oil in a large pan over medium high heat. Add the green beans, peppers and carrots, and cook for 4-6 minutes until softened and lightly browned. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Remove the vegetables from the pan; place on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm. - Add the remaining 2 teaspoons of oil to the pan. Add the pork, then season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the meat is browned and cooked through, 4-6 minutes.
- Add the garlic and ginger to the pan and cook for 30 seconds.
- While the pork is cooking, make the sauce. Place the soy sauce, water, brown sugar, honey in a small pot over medium high heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved, about 3 minutes.Turn up heat to high and bring to a boil.
- Mix the cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water until dissolved. Add the cornstarch mixture to the sauce and boil for 1-2 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Add the vegetables back to the pan with the pork. Pour in the sauce and toss to coat then serve with rice or noodles
These sorts of changes can be done with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil also has vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and veggies, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time. As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food pork stirfry recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!