Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, fried eggplant. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
With our magic ingredient you will easily have perfect results every time! Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in crumbs, and place in hot oil.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook fried eggplant using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fried Eggplant:
- Take 1 Eggplant
- Prepare 1 egg
- Make ready 1 cup half and half milk
- Take 2/3 cup flour
- Take 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs OR panko crumbs
- Get 1 oil for frying
Steps to make Fried Eggplant:
- Wash and slice eggplant into 1/2 inch thick slices
- Grab 3 bowls. In bowl #1 put the flour. In Bowl #2 beat the egg and then mix with the half and half until blended. In bowl#3 combine the parmesan cheese and the bread crumbs. If you are allergic or do not like eggs you can use just the milk but it wont adhere as well.
- Press each side of each slice of eggplant into the flour, then dip into the milk, then press into the crumbs. Place slices on a plate.
- Pour enough oil in the pan to cover the bottom of the pan. Over medium heat, heat the oil until some flour sprinkled into it fizzles. When the oil is ready fry each slice of eggplant until lightly browned on each side. Place fried slices on paper towels to drain off excess oil. You may need to add more oil after a few batches but make sure the oil is hot again before you put the eggplant in.
- These slices go really well with marinara sauce or ranch dressing.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If at all possible, go for organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. To sum up, it is easy to begin making healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
This is so easy to make at home and much better than most restaurant versions. With our magic ingredient you will easily have perfect results every time! Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Dip eggplant slices in egg, then in crumbs, and place in hot oil. Eggplant is a fruit, shaped like an egg. Eggplants have plenty of minerals and vitamins, as well as antioxidant compounds that may reduce. This simple method creates slices of fried eggplant with tender centers and crispy outsides. This Italian Fried Eggplant Recipe is absolutely delicious without using bread crumbs! Some Fried Eggplant recipes are dry and with a hard texture. But, this recipe is moist and melts in your mouth!. Our most trusted Fried Eggplant recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks. Dredge each piece of eggplant in the flour, coating thoroughly and then shaking to remove any excess flour. Eggplants are members of the nightshade family of vegetables, which makes them a close cousin of potatoes. Obviously that makes becoming fries a sort of family fairy-tale for eggplant. Fried Eggplant or Pritong talong is a very simple and budget friendly dish that you can serve for lunch. Dip eggplant slices in batter, then drop into oil—as many at a time as you can without crowding the Keep fried slices warm in oven. These deep-fried eggplant strips are crispy and delicious You can also sprinkle the fried eggplant strips with Parmesan cheese and serve them with warm marinara sauce as a nod to an eggplant Parm. Find eggplant fried stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fried eggplant recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!