Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chettinad mutton kuzhambu (chettinad mutton gravy). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chettinad mutton kuzhambu (chettinad mutton gravy) using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chettinad Mutton Kuzhambu (Chettinad Mutton Gravy):
- Make ready 1/2 kg Mutton
- Prepare 100 gm Shallots
- Prepare 2 Tomatoes
- Take 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Make ready 3 tsp Coriander powder
- Take 2 tsp Chilli powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Fennel seeds
- Take 1 Cinnamon
- Make ready 4 Cloves
- Take 1 tbsp Curry leaves
- Prepare 4 tsp Groundnut oil
- Get As needed Salt
- Make ready Roast and Grind:
- Make ready 1 tsp Black pepper
- Prepare 6 clove Garlic
- Make ready 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Get 1 piece Ginger
- Get 1 tsp Fennel
Instructions to make Chettinad Mutton Kuzhambu (Chettinad Mutton Gravy):
- Wash mutton thoroughly in running cold water for around 5 - 7 times. In pressure cooker add mutton, 1/4 tsp of turmeric, pinch of salt. Mix it. Add 2 cups of water and cook upto 5 whistles.
- In kadai dry roast pepper, cumin, fennel. Once it gets cool grind this with ginger and garlic to smooth paste.
- In same kadai add oil. Once hot add cinnamon, clove, fennel seeds and curry leaves. Once done add chopped shallots. After couple of minutes add chopped tomatoes and saute.
- Once tomatoes done add ground masala and saute for another couple of minutes.
- Now add remaining turmeric powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and enough salt.
- Add cooked meat and reduce the flame. Cook until gravy gets thick and oil separates from sides.
- You can adjust the chilli level according to your taste buds. Serve hot with rice.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. For instance, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can help to offset the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is great for your skin, among other things. Although you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Searching for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the choice of eating foods that still have most of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Evidently, it’s not hard to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food chettinad mutton kuzhambu (chettinad mutton gravy) recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!