Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, tequila pork tacos. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook tequila pork tacos using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tequila Pork Tacos:
- Get 1 pork tenderloin; trimmed & large dice
- Make ready 1 yellow bell pepper; thick julienne
- Prepare 1 yellow onion; thick julienne
- Take 2 cloves garlic; minced
- Make ready 1 C peach-mango salsa
- Make ready 1/2 C chicken stock
- Get 1/4 C cilantro; chiffonade
- Get 1/2 lime; cut into half wedges
- Take 6 flour tortillas
- Prepare 1/4 C apple cider vinegar
- Make ready 1 shot tequila
- Get as needed chihuahua cheese for topping
- Get as needed kosher salt & black pepper
Steps to make Tequila Pork Tacos:
- Bring stock to a boil in a seperate sauce pot. Reduce by 1/2.
- Heat enough oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan. Add pork. Season with dried spices, salt, and pepper.
- Sear pork well on all sides. Remove from pan.
- Add bell pepper and onions. Sear without shaking or stirring for 30 seconds to 1 minute to get a char-like sear.
- Add garlic. Cook for 30 seconds.
- Return pork to pan. Stir. Add apple cider vinegar and scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Reduce until nearly dry.
- Add tequila. Watch out! Tilt the pan to ignite the flame. Cook until nearly evaporated.
- Add chicken stock. Reduce by 3/4.
- Add salsa. Cook 30 seconds.
- Garnish each taco with chihuahua cheese and cilantro.
- Serve with a lime wedge.
- Variations; Coconut, roasted garlic, roasted bell peppers, tomatoes, fire roasted diced tomatoes, roasted or raw jalapeños or poblano, serrano, ancho chile, chipotle, habanero, bacon, celery seed, cumin, thyme, paprika, smoked paprika, crushed pepper flakes, tomato salsa, mango or pineapple salsa, corn, zucchini, sofrito, beer, yellow squash, scallions, chives, cayenne, red onion, eggplant, Mexican oregano, coriander seed, chickpeas, refried beans, mojo crillo, spinach, arugula, tamarind, diced green chiles, green tomatoes, honey, agave,
These types of changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also great for your skin. If you currently consume a lot of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you can opt for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being picked at the right time. Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food tequila pork tacos recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!