Hello everybody, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, prawn masala. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Prawn Masala is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Prawn Masala is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have prawn masala using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Masala:
- Prepare 500 gm Prawns
- Get 1 tsp Salt
- Prepare 1 tbsp Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp Cumin powder
- Prepare 1 cup freshly blended Tomato puree
- Prepare 2 Onions shallow fried and blended
- Take 1/4 cup Coriander leaves finely chopped
- Take 2-3 Green chillies
- Get 4 tbsp Oil
- Get 1 tsp Garam masala
Instructions to make Prawn Masala:
- Wash and de vein the Prawns at first. Add Salt and Turmeric powder to them. Mix well and keep aside covered. In the meantime shallow fry the Onions and Green chillies. Blend them into a smooth paste. Likewise blanch 3-4 Tomatoes in hot water. Peel the skin off and blend well to get a tangy puree.
- Heat Oil in a cooking pot. Fry the Prawns now. Shallow fry them for about 5 minutes. Now add the rest of the ingredients listed. Mix well and saute until the raw smell of the onions fade away and the Oil starts leaving the sides of the pot. Do not over cook the Prawns. They should retain their crunch. They should not be fully dry. The masala should coat each of them pretty well. Garnish with Garam masala and chopped Coriander leaves. Enjoy!
- This style of Prawn Masala or Jhinge Masala is my way of doing it. My family's favourite dish. The masalas are simple and the ingredients are easily available in every pantry. The only thing is to lay your hands upon some really good juicy Prawns and then you are good to go. This is the most easily done recipe and is the most delicious too. It goes well with Parathas, Naans, Chapatis, Rumaali Rotis, Pulaos or Phulkas too. Even Vegetable Pulao or Ghee Rice or Zeera Rice too. Happy Cooking People
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to fight bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are an excellent choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Looking for a local supplier of fresh produce will give you the option of consuming foods that still have virtually all of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before selling it. Obviously, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your life.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food prawn masala recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!