Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, brown rice with hijiki seaweed. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook brown rice with hijiki seaweed using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brown Rice with Hijiki Seaweed:
- Take 360 ml Brown rice
- Take 500 ml Water
- Take 12 grams Hijiki seaweed (dried)
- Take 1 tsp Soy sauce
- Take 1/3 tsp Salt
- Make ready 1 Toasted white sesame seeds
Instructions to make Brown Rice with Hijiki Seaweed:
- Lightly rinse the brown rice to clean. Add to the water and soak it for over 1 hour (5 hours if possible).
- Rinse the hijiki seaweed. If it is the long kind, chop it up into short strips (You do not need to rehydrate it in water).
- Add the hijiki from Step 2, salt, and soy sauce into the rice and cook it in a rice cooker like you would normally cook steamed rice.
- When the cooking is done, sprinkle and mix your preferred amount of toasted sesame seeds into the rice.
- The earthy aroma is wonderful. Don't forget to chew a lot when you eat.
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily diet. Foods such as beans and berries are great to start. Next, try adding several veggies such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Walnuts and whole cereals are a few other superfoods to add. Additionally, you may wish to add salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya bean, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. By consuming these superfoods regularly, you should get rid of any problems with gaining weight. Observing a green living eating plan will provide you with just what you need to become healthy and fit. You will discover that your immune system becomes stronger and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for a healthy future by modifying your eating habits now.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food brown rice with hijiki seaweed recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!