Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, bhuna gosht. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious. This bhuna gosht recipe was given to me by a friend from the Punjab region in northern India. It is cooked with fried onions and tomato paste plus various aromatic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have bhuna gosht using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bhuna Gosht:
- Get 350 gm mutton
- Take 1 large onion
- Prepare 2 medium tomatoes
- Get 3-4 green chilli
- Make ready 1/2 tsp garam masala powder
- Make ready 1 tsp ginger paste
- Prepare 1 tsp garlic paste
- Get 1/2 cup yoghurt
- Take 1/2 cup oil
- Get to taste Salt
- Prepare 1/4 tsp haldi
- Get 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp red chilli crushed
- Prepare 2 tbs fresh coriander
- Make ready 1/2 tsp cumin powder
- Make ready 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- Get Ginger julienne as required
Steps to make Bhuna Gosht:
- In a pot or pressure cooker add oil… heat oil and add onion… fry until light brown…
- Now add g.g paste and saute… now add mutton… mix well and cook until colour changes… now add all spices except garam masala… now add 1/2 cup water and tomatoes.. mix well… cover and cook on low flame for 10 minutes…
- Now add yoghurt and cook until oil separates… now add 1.5 glass water and cook for 35 -40 minutes on low flame or until meat is done.. (you can use pressure cooker also… add 1/2 glass water and give it pressure until meat done)
- It's bhunna gosht so no need to make gravy very runny…now add ginger julienne and fresh coriander and green chillies… cover and cook for 2 minutes…
- Now dish out…. and garnish with chilli and tomato….
- Bhunna gosht is ready.. serve it with nan or chapati…
Your daily diet need to contain at least some of these super foods. First off, beans are great, and berries, especially blueberries. Then, add several green foods such as broccoli, spinach, or green tea. Throw in whole cereals and nuts. Furthermore, you may want to eat salmon, turkey, yogurt, soya, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a usual part of your diet will help solve your problems with gaining weight. Green living equips you with a healthy eating plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. You will see that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. You can expect to have a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
Bhuna Gosht or Mutton Roast is a tasty Mutton recipe served along with roti or phulka. It is cooked with fried onions and tomato paste plus various aromatic. Bhuna Gosht. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This bhuna gosht recipe was given to me by a friend from the Punjab region in northern India. He'd never cooked bhuna gosht and had to phone his mother in India for the recipe. A mutton preparation that is very popular in Pakistan, the mutton pieces are slow cooked in whole spices, chopped onion and ginger garlic is later fried (bhuna) with. Bhuna Gosht Recipe is a very appetizing and appealing one. This recipe works with all meats. Learn how to make bhuna gosht with authentic recipe given here. Must try on Eid ul Adha with qurbani meat. Bhuna Gosht is the famous Indian Meat Recipe, here Mutton Pieces are pan-fried in Absolutely delicious twist is given to the lamb chops for making this meat delight called as 'Mutton Bhuna Gosht'. Check out the BHUNA GOSHT Recipe in Urdu. About Mutton Bhuna Gosht Recipe: A popular Indian recipe, Mutton Bhuna Gosht is a mouth-watering delicacy that is popular across India and Pakistan. A sumptuous dinner party recipe that will be loved. Bhuna Gosht - Bhuna Gosht - A delicious meaty recipe that's an old time favorite, where Bhuna Gosht and Caramel Mousse - Don't underestimate your cooking skills and surprise yourself and your. Indian Bhuna Gosht is an exceptional curried lamb main course. It is the "Bhuna" that makes it so Bhuna consists of pan-frying the lamb along with certain spices. Because the meat is cooked in its. Bhuna Gosht Mutton masala is a popular and exotic Indian recipe. In this dish the curry is so thick that it coats all the pieces of mutton.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food bhuna gosht recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!