Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, pulled pork. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pulled pork using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pulled Pork:
- Prepare 2 kg pork leg (cut into large chunks)
- Prepare 2 onion (roughly chopped)
- Prepare 2 carrot (roughly sliced)
- Take 1 lemon grass stalk
- Prepare 3 Cups cheapest white wine
- Get 1,5 L homemade chicken stock
- Prepare 10 g chinese 5 spice
- Make ready 10 g crushed garlic
- Make ready 10 g sliced ginger
- Take 10 g cumin spice
- Prepare 1 bunch thyme (leaves)
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Make ready Salt and pepper
Steps to make Pulled Pork:
- Pan fry pork leg sealing off the meat to lock in flavour and giving it a more presentable look. Seasoning each ingredient as you go. Once finished frying the pork add to the slow cooker or deep dish. Add herbs and spices.
- In the same pan as the pork add the onion, carrots, garlic and ginger fry until veg is sweating. Add white wine to deglaze the pan and burn off the alcohol. (If you smell and it burns your nostrils that would be the alcohol reducing). Add to the pork in the dish.
- Add chicken stock to cover the pork and slow cook it for apporximatly 6 hours. Until meat is soft and easy to pull. Pull out the pork and get rid of the bones. If using the oven cover it with tin foil and cook at 150'C
- To get the gravy just blend excess pork fat with the liquid and veg (except the lemon grass) blend it and add half back to the pulled pork to add flavour and juices.
- Best served as a panini, pasta or pie. People will be amazed with this amazing meat
Be sure to add these superfoods into your daily eating routine. To start, beans are very good, and berries, in particular blueberries. Add some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Whole cereals, and oats, plus a variety of nuts, primarily walnuts. Be sure to include proteins such as soybeans, yogurt, salmon, and turkey, plus orange fruits and vegetables like oranges, pumpkins, and tomatoes. Making these foods a normal part of your diet will help solve your weight problems. You will enjoy good health as you decide to eat the green living way. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system gets healthier. Prepare for a healthy future by making positive changes to your eating habits right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food pulled pork recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!