Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, broccoli lime poha | breakfast recipe | fiber rich breakfast. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Lime Poha
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook broccoli lime poha | breakfast recipe | fiber rich breakfast using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Lime Poha | Breakfast Recipe | Fiber Rich Breakfast:
- Take 1 cup Poha
- Make ready Broccoli – 1 medium size
- Prepare Finely chopped onion – 1 big
- Make ready Finely chopped red bell pepper – 1 small
- Take 2 Green chilly
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Take Curry leaves – 7
- Get 1/4 tsp Turmeric
- Get 1 tsp Pav bhaji masala
- Get 2 tbsp Oil
- Take Juice of one lemon
- Make ready to taste Salt
Instructions to make Broccoli Lime Poha | Breakfast Recipe | Fiber Rich Breakfast:
- Put poha in a colander and wash twice. Leave in the colander to drain out completely. - Wash broccoli and cut them into small florets. Cook the broccoli florets with little turmeric powder and a cup of water for 3 minutes. Switch off the flame once done. Then drain and keep them aside. Broccoli florets should be cooked well and crispy enough to bite.
- Heat oil in a nonstick pan. Add mustard seeds, curry leaves, onions and cook until onions are translucent. - Now add turmeric, salt, pav bhaji masala, green chili. Then add chopped red bell pepper, broccoli and cook for 8 minutes on high flame.
- Lower the flame and add soaked poha. Cook on medium-low flame for 5 minutes. - Switch off the flame and add lemon juice. Mix well and cover the lid. - Keep aside for 5 minutes. Served hot Poha with tea.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil, for instance, contain monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also great for your skin. If you presently eat plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
You had us at pancakes because, really, what kind of list would this be without them? Roasted broccoli is quick and easy to prepare using broccoli florets, broccoli stems, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Much better than steaming or boiling your broccoli! Easily customizable to your family's preferences by using different seasonings. Broccoli is a bonafide dinnertime hero. Instead of deep-frying the broccoli in this sesame noodles recipe, we used a high-heat roasting method and swapped the restaurant's sesame brittle for toasted seeds. Do you cook broccoli like this too? You have always done it wrong! Broccoli is a vegetable full of mineral salts and vitamins, but did you know that by. Eating plenty of fiber has numerous health benefits. Broccoli is also relatively high in protein, compared with most vegetables. We like turning them into a slaw for various uses. Broccoli comes into its own grilled or charred, then paired with punchy flavours: try it fried with pickled stems, in a super-savoury pasta or doused in rich mushroom ketchup. This mushroom ketchup is irresistible and is lovely spread on toast for breakfast, so by all. Fill up at lunchtime with this healthy salmon and broccoli mixed grain bowl. Today, we are answering which foods have the most fiber in them. While vegetables are excellent sources, there are plenty of other great sources of. Here, our favorite high-fiber foods that have more fiber than a cup of broccoli. Broccoli stir fry recipe - Easy, healthy and delicious Indian broccoli recipes made with basic ingredients. Broccoli is rich in dietary fiber, vitamins, minerals and more importantly anti-oxidants and has anticancer properties.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food broccoli lime poha | breakfast recipe | fiber rich breakfast recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!