Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, spinach, pork, hijiki seaweed rice bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious. Using shredded nori ensures the toasted seaweed flavor is distributed throughout the bowl. Can also be cooked with ground meat, but we as Easy Turkish Recipes' team.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have spinach, pork, hijiki seaweed rice bowl using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach, Pork, Hijiki Seaweed Rice Bowl:
- Make ready 1 dash Sesame oil
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp ☆ Grated garlic
- Get 1/2 tbsp ☆ Grated ginger
- Prepare 200 grams Ground pork
- Prepare 1 bunch Spinach
- Get 15 grams Hijiki seaweed (dried)
- Make ready 40 grams Cellophane noodles
- Take 2 tsp ★ Chicken soup stock granules
- Take 1 tbsp ★ Sake
- Get 2 tbsp ★ Oyster sauce
- Take 2 tbsp ★ Soy sauce
- Prepare 1 Pepper
- Get 1 Toasted white sesame seeds
- Make ready 1 ※ Ra-yu
- Take 4 ※ Onsen or poached eggs
Steps to make Spinach, Pork, Hijiki Seaweed Rice Bowl:
- Rehydrate the harusame glass noodles following the package instructions (by boiling briefly or soaking in boiling water), drain and cut into 3 cm long pieces. (I do this in a colander or sieve with kitchen scissors.)
- Prepare the main ingredients. Cut the spinach into 3 cm long pieces. Rehydrate the hijiki seaweed by soaking in water until soft, then drain.
- Heat some sesame oil in a frying pan, then add the grated ginger and garlic. When it starts to smell good, add the ground pork.
- Stir fry while breaking up the pork until it's crumbly.
- When the ground pork has changed color and is just about cooked through, add the spinach and stir-fry until it's limp and reduced in volume.
- Add the drained hijiki seaweed and harusame noodles, and mix everything together well while stir frying. Add the ingredients marked ★, mix so that everything is distributed evenly and continue cooking.
- Adjust the seasoning with pepper and turn off the heat. Add the sesame seeds and stir in, and it's done.
- I doubled the recipe in the photo above.
- When you are serving this as a side dish, it will be more substantial if you use coarsely chopped pork instead of ground pork.
- Please see the related recipe "Cabbage x Pork x Chinese chives: Gyoza dumpling-like Don Rice Bowl".
- Mako-san added some carrots to the recipe. It looks colorful, nutritious, and well-balanced.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For instance, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin since it is a great source of vitamin E. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the option of eating foods that still contain most of the nutrients which are usually lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold. Obviously, it’s not at all difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
Probably the most popular vegetable dish in Turkey! Can also be cooked with ground meat, but we as Easy Turkish Recipes' team. A well-seasoned rice bowl topped with tender strips of ribeye steak and sautéed spinach, along with shredded nori and fried garlic nubs to provide interesting texture and flavor. Using shredded nori ensures the toasted seaweed flavor is distributed throughout the bowl. The classic Hijiki Seaweed Salad is seasoned with mirin, sugar, soy sauce, sake, and sesame oil. The taste can be on the sweeter side especially when it's meant to be served at room temperature or chilled. Hijiki Gohan is delicious rice dish that has been a part of the Japanese diet for many centuries. It is packed with dietary fibre, iron and calcium. · Seasoned Rice with Japanese flavour recipe. It is simple and easy to make yet you can create a delicately flavoured delicious rice! baby spinach or mixed greens. Assemble bowls - Divide rice (or other base) among two bowls. Pile poke salad high in the center. Turkey, rice, and spinach with Asian-inspired flavors like sesame oil and soy sauce make quick and delicious rice bowls. Looking for a quick and healthy way to use up some holiday leftovers? A Turkey and Spinach Rice Bowl may be just what you seek! Place the hijiki in a medium bowl, and cover with water. Combine the remaining soy sauce and mirin in a small bowl, and place within reach of your wok or pan. Fiber filled brown jasmine rice, chopped spinach, a creamy soft boiled egg, and a splash of sriracha make a quick, healthy, and delicious breakfast. Grilled Ginger Pork and Rice Lightly Pickled Vegetables Miso Soup Matcha Bavarian Crème. Stir fried hijiki salad/Teriyaki Seafood Bara Chirashi (Rice bowl with Cubed Sashimi) / Chicken Teriyaki with Fluffy Egg Rice Bowl. Divide spinach among soup or salad bowls.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food spinach, pork, hijiki seaweed rice bowl recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!