Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, light parsnip & apple soup 🥣. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Light Parsnip & Apple Soup 🥣 is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Light Parsnip & Apple Soup 🥣 is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook light parsnip & apple soup 🥣 using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Light Parsnip & Apple Soup 🥣:
- Make ready 3 large parsnips, peeled and diced
- Take 3 stalks celery, sliced
- Get 1 eating apple, peeled cored and diced
- Make ready 750 mls chicken stock
- Take Salt and pepper
- Prepare 1-3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
Steps to make Light Parsnip & Apple Soup 🥣:
- Gently fry the celery in a tbsp of olive oil. After 5 minutes or so you can add a small amount of stock and turn the heat up a bit to help soften the celery slices (I often do this if I’m in a bit of a rush).
- Add in your diced veg and then your stock, simmer for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- When the veg is tender, blend until smooth. Now taste the soup and season with salt and pepper and as much lemon juice as you like the taste of. I added about 2 tbsp so the soup had a bit of a zing but wasn’t overwhelming.
You can make similar alterations with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. It can also be healthy for your skin as it is a superb source of vitamin E. If you currently eat plenty of fresh fruits and veggies, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you decide to eat organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest. Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your life.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food light parsnip & apple soup 🥣 recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!