Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, slow cooked #vegan bolognese. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooked #vegan bolognese using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooked #Vegan Bolognese:
- Prepare 1/2 Red Cabbage
- Get 1 Onion
- Prepare 1 Leek
- Get 1 Chilli (I used a scotch bonnet)
- Get 3 Cloves Garlic
- Get 3 New Potatoes
- Prepare 2 Vegetarian Stock Cubes
- Take 1 Pack Vegan Mince
- Get 4 Balls of Dried Tagliatelle
- Make ready 1 Large bunch of Parsley
- Take 1 Large bunch of Dill
- Make ready to Taste Salt and Pepper
- Prepare 3 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Take 2 Tsp Dried Garlic
- Get 2 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- Prepare 1 Tin Chopped Tomatoes
- Get Cast Iron Casserole Dish
Steps to make Slow Cooked #Vegan Bolognese:
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Dice all of the vegetables, including the garlic and chilli. Add to the casserole dish with the butter. Add the vegan mince.
- Pour in the tin of tomatoes. Boil some water and add the stock cubes, garlic powder, salt and pepper and oregano. I used the tomato tin as a measurement here and used the same quantity as the chopped tomatoes to estimate how much stock needed.
- Put the lid on the dish and place in the oven. Leave to cook for 3 1/2 hours until the liquid is thickened and the veg is cooked through.
- In the last half an hour add the pasta and chopped fresh herbs to the dish. (Simply place the pasta balls into the sauce and leave to cook). After 15 mins stir the pasta through the dish to make sure it cooks fully.
- When the pasta is cooked it is ready! Serve with some garlic bread and enjoy!
Your daily diet have to contain at least a few of these super foods. Why not include some beans or blueberries? Eat some green tea or spinach or broccoli. Include whole cereals and nuts. Also, you have to consume yogurt, soybean, pumpkins, oranges, and tomatoes, along with salmon and turkey. If you eat these superfoods, you will never have a weight problem again. Green living gives you a great diet plan, with all of the appropriate ingredients for better health. Your body will be free of disease as your immune system improves. You can look forward to a healthy future by changing your food choices right now.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food slow cooked #vegan bolognese recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!