Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, gurpara. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Khasta Namak Para - Layred Nimki - Khasta Mathri namakpare Namkeen. Gur Para is a traditional Punjabi treat.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have gurpara using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Gurpara:
- Make ready 1 cup semolina
- Take 1/2 cup plain flour
- Take 2 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Get 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- Make ready 2 tablespoon ghee or oil
- Take 1/2 teaspoon cardamom powder
- Get 1/2 cup warm milk
Steps to make Gurpara:
- In a bowl add semolina, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, and plain flour. Mix well. Rub in the ghee and add warm milk and make a soft dough. Cover and leave it aside for 30 minutes.
- Knead the dough and divide in two parts. - Roll it in a big round. It should be about 1/2 cm thick. Cut in square, rectangle or diamond shape. - Heat oil on medium heat. Fry the sakarpara until golden brown. Let it cool.
- In a pan add jaggery, 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, cardamom powder, fennel seeds and 1 tablespoon of water and let it cook until jaggery is melted and frothy. (about 2 minutes)
- Turn off the gas and add the sakarpara to it. Keep mixing with a ladle until all are covered with jaggery. Keep mixing until all are coated. Spread them on grease proof paper and let it cool.
Your daily diet should contain at least several of these super foods. Why not add a few beans or blueberries? Leafy veggies, such as broccoli, spinach, and green tea. Whole cereals, and oats, together with a variety of nuts, mainly walnuts. Moreover, you may wish to include salmon, turkey, yogurt, soy, tomatoes, oranges, and pumpkins. Making these foods a regular part of your diet will eliminate your weight problems. Observing a green living diet plan will give you precisely what you need to be healthy. You will discover that your immune system becomes better and your body will be able to fend off disease. Prepare for an awesome future by making positive changes to your eating habits now.
How to make Gur Atta Papri - Gur Atta mathri Recipe - Rajasthani Gurpapdi. Khasta Namak Para - Layred Nimki - Khasta Mathri namakpare Namkeen. Also known as Jaggery crips snacks, whole wheat jaggery snacks recipe, GUD PAARE, Gudpara, Subscribe for more videos. Gur Para is a traditional Punjabi treat. This is made in preparation for festivals such as Holi, Makarshakrantri, and Diwali. Gur Para makes for a great homemade gift because of its. @MastK Ordered #gurpara(no gur only veg fat) and #methimathri(oil filled). रिवाज शुद्धता का - रिवाज दर्शन के गुड़पारे का Highly in demand the GurPara's are making people go crazy for its heavenly. To change map scale - use mouse weel, toddler "+ -" on the left, or scale button on the top-left corner of map area; to switch to view from satellite - use menu on the top-right. Gurpāra is situated southwest of Arazi Gānna. Gurpāra from Mapcarta, the free map. Add as many gurpara as much wok can accommodate. Scrumptious and crunchy gurparas are ready. Gur Para or Gur Pare is a sweet snack from India made with whole wheat flour and jaggery. These crunchy bites are mildly sweetened with jaggery and flavored with freshly. Sprawdź temperaturę, opady deszczu i zachmurzenie. Gur Para is an authentic and delectable Punjabi treat that is made on special occasions like - weddings, and festivals. Gurma is also the name of a language spoken by the Gurma (or bigourmantcheba - as they call themselves) people, which is part of the Gur language family. Gur para Recipe ,easy way jaggery( gur) coated gur para. Gur Pare Recipe - Gur Para Recipe. Share any place, find your location, ruler for distance measuring, weather +forecast, address search. #gurparas
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food gurpara recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!